Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sales = Justice League movies and I think it's clear the people in here rooting for it actually like the movie

If JL is anything like BvS then

ILC303-1.gif

To each his own then.:yeshrug:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to interrupt the circle jerk, but the movie was still a massive disappointment critically. You guys seem to be happy about sales, but I don't know why that would mean anything to any of you. If anything, you should be upset people are rewarding mediocrity (at best), and encouraging more of it. What will you say when Justice League is just as bad as this? "Yay, more sales"?
But the critics must be lining your pockets huh..70% of the audience say the critics can eat a dikk. .last week numbers meant everything when clowns was praying it bombed..these nikkas..smh

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Where these delusional nikkas at? It was all good just a week ago lol
Im right the fukk here
STILL lettin my nuts hang
Aint a muthafukka I know tryna see this bullshyt after the leak dropped :deadmanny:
"Ima go see this again!"

Yeah you do that Mr.Charlie:huhldup:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But the critics must be lining your pockets huh..70% of the audience say the critics can eat a dikk. .last week numbers meant everything when clowns was praying it bombed..these nikkas..smh

I think it was very disappointing.:yeshrug:

The vast majority of people I know think it sucked.:yeshrug:

I'd guess most people who wanted it to bomb wanted that because bad movies should bomb.:yeshrug:

There is far more overlap between DC and Marvel fans than you seem to think. I wanted BvS to succeed, but not if it's this mess.

Daps
Reppin
safe to say that captain america ain't even coming close to this (sales wise)..

DC comics did the smart thing by not competing against Marvel and that they picked a time slot that has no competition till jungle book comes.

this movie gonna sell a lot more.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I hate to interrupt the circle jerk, but the movie was still a massive disappointment critically. You guys seem to be happy about sales, but I don't know why that would mean anything to any of you. If anything, you should be upset people are rewarding mediocrity (at best), and encouraging more of it. What will you say when Justice League is just as bad as this? "Yay, more sales"?
There was no way this movie was gonna flop. The reviews are what they are. I agree with most that this film was disappointing, but the box office gross would be there no matter what. I thought it would maybe get close to 500 here in the states a couple months back, but it won't come close to that.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I think it was very disappointing.:yeshrug:

The vast majority of people I know think it sucked.:yeshrug:

I'd guess most people who wanted it to bomb wanted that because bad movies should bomb.:yeshrug:

There is far more overlap between DC and Marvel fans than you seem to think. I wanted BvS to succeed, but not if it's this mess.

BvS I saw twice. I think a lot more people will love the 3 hour R rated version better. It's definitely above average. It actually allowed me to think and critically observe random quotes and sights for the upcoming films.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

You saying "mediocrity" and stating that shyt as fact. You sound upset. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Im right the fukk here
STILL lettin my nuts hang
Aint a muthafukka I know tryna see this bullshyt after the leak dropped :deadmanny:
"Ima go see this again!"

Yeah you do that Mr.Charlie:huhldup:
Breh ain't no nikka I know watches movies in the theater twice to begin with unless they sneaking in, I don't care if it was Marvel or D.C. or the fukking Godfather :mjlol:

You nikkas whether it be Marvel or D.C. stans act like seeing these movies twice is a fukking badge of honor, next time I see any of those flick again will be when the 1080 P DL link drops :heh: