Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just to keep a foot on them nikkas necks..It just passed 200mil for the domestic box office...its repeat ticket sales are 30% higher than the competitions according fandango...and its projected to do 60mil this weekend at the domestic box office....Movie is making a killing..

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Just to keep a foot on them nikkas necks..It just passed 200mil for the domestic box office...its repeat ticket sales are 30% higher than the competitions according fandango...and its projected to do 60mil this weekend at the domestic box office....Movie is making a killing..
f*ck yeah my dude!

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What do you expect the final domestic take on this movie?
I personally think Snyder is going to be handed his walking papers I think it's for the best and hopefully Goyer also.
Goyer got the boot 2 years ago...dude is not involved with the DC movies anymore.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goyer got the boot 2 years ago...dude is not involved with the DC movies anymore.
Not at all Goyer has been involved with all of the Nolan movies, Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman he penned the story but at the request of Afleck another writer was hired to do rewrites. It's largely what we see on screen his story.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Not at all Goyer has been involved with all of the Nolan movies, Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman he penned the story but at the request of Afleck another writer was hired to do rewrites. It's largely what we see on screen his story.
I think goyer is done. Zach isn't going anywhere.

Wb likes him and Wb sticks to their people.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
:damn: WTF!?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He wrote the MOS sequel script then was removed when it became BvS and Terrio was brought in to basically re-write everything.
But Goyer has nothing to do with any of the upcoming DC movies at all. His last work was the early draft of the script for BvS that was re-written by Terrio. He's gone now.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate to interrupt the circle jerk, but the movie was still a massive disappointment critically. You guys seem to be happy about sales, but I don't know why that would mean anything to any of you. If anything, you should be upset people are rewarding mediocrity (at best), and encouraging more of it. What will you say when Justice League is just as bad as this? "Yay, more sales"?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I hate to interrupt the circle jerk, but the movie was still a massive disappointment critically. You guys seem to be happy about sales, but I don't know why that would mean anything to any of you. If anything, you should be upset people are rewarding mediocrity (at best), and encouraging more of it. What will you say when Justice League is just as bad as this? "Yay, more sales"?
Sales = Justice League movies and I think it's clear the people in here rooting for it actually like the movie

If JL is anything like BvS then

ILC303-1.gif