Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Once word of mouth gets out? It's almost been a week. Everyone knows the movie, like MoS, is polarizing. It still has proven it has legs.

Besides, as far as word of mouth goes, regular moviegoers aren't destroying this movie. I've talked to well over a dozen people; all but one person liked it. It's critics that are upset about the movie.
I was mocking what others were saying about the film

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Nah breh, it's gon see a huge drop off once word of mouth gets out.

What's that? It made half a billion in four days? Ah, only because Batman and Superman are iconic characters and folks want to see them on the big screen together.

:sas2:

make a thread comparing a movie with 3 of the most iconic comic book characters in history to one with marvel's C-list even tho it made less than the latter domestically brehs

The jokes write themselves :dead:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you expect the final domestic take on this movie?
I personally think Snyder is going to be handed his walking papers I think it's for the best and hopefully Goyer also.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
What do you expect the final domestic take on this movie?
I personally think Snyder is going to be handed his walking papers I think it's for the best and hopefully Goyer also.
There's already a petition going around to get him off JL :pachaha:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
BvS is the Transformers of comic movies :deadrose:

but the rub is that Bay atleast kept his job. Snyder about to get his walking papers for the mediocrity he made us all sit through :dead:

they should send it to him in an email just like how they introduced the justice league :mjlol: