Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rich%2BHomie%2BQuan%2Bflex%2Bgif.gif

"It's only because Batman and Superman are icons :mjcry:"

:dead:
My nikka lol looking like marvel need to get in on some of this March money. ...DC caking ...wheeew

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
@Ethnic Vagina Finder sure has been dead quiet all of a sudden :mjlol:

Y'all nikkas holding on the every little crumb you can get. Never mind this movies record for biggest Friday to Sunday drop which beat that fantastic 4 movie.

And I'm never about box office numbers because it's all relative. The only one that matters is all time and if it's not number one what difference does it make.

Most of Marvels characters are obscure but they still making money.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Y'all nikkas holding on the every little crumb you can get. Never mind this movies record for biggest Friday to Sunday drop which beat that fantastic 4 movie.

And I'm never about box office numbers because it's all relative. The only one that matters is all time and if it's not number one what difference does it make.

Most of Marvels characters are obscure but they still making money.
BvS #4 Opening Weekend Gross of ALL TIME

:ahh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
BvS #4 Opening Weekend Gross of ALL TIME

:ahh:

Weekend... The name alone should've made it number 1. If this was college basketball you're celebrating winning the NIT.

It was a critical disaster. You lost breh. Nothing else matters at this point. You can do the Tuesday Wednesday week 3 Sunday. It don't matter. Nothing significant is coming out this weekend so it should be number one again. Movie was still ass. Some people went to see it just to see if it was that bad. This movie is getting money but not all of it is because it's good. It left millions on the table.

Disgustya Stallone

Daps
Weekend... The name alone should've made it number 1. If this was college basketball you're celebrating winning the NIT.

It was a critical disaster. You lost breh. Nothing else matters at this point. You can do the Tuesday Wednesday week 3 Sunday. It don't matter. Nothing significant is coming out this weekend so it should be number one again. Movie was still ass. Some people went to see it just to see if it was that bad. This movie is getting money but not all of it is because it's good. It left millions on the table.
what are you talking about breh? this movie was the #4 opening of ALL MOVIES... #1 opening if you just wanna talk comics

:dahell:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
what are you talking about breh? this movie was the #4 opening of ALL MOVIES... #1 opening if you just wanna talk comics

:dahell:

Let's be clear. Your celebration is premature. I could see if civil war already dropped but it hasn't.

With that being said, you missing my point.

This movie should've easily been number 1. It's batman and superman in the same damn movie. I'm a fan of both characters, more so than marvel. My only beef is with the studio itself not the characters. DC the studio stay fukking up. The characters sell themselves. I give marvel more props because they've done more with less. It's that simple. DC has better characters to work with but keep fukking up. It is what it is.

Disgustya Stallone

Daps
Let's be clear. Your celebration is premature. I could see if civil war already dropped but it hasn't.

With that being said, you missing my point.

This movie should've easily been number 1. It's batman and superman in the same damn movie. I'm a fan of both characters, more so than marvel. My only beef is with the studio itself not the characters. DC the studio stay fukking up. The characters sell themselves. I give marvel more props because they've done more with less. It's that simple. DC has better characters to work with but keep fukking up. It is what it is.
nah

cap merica had 2 chances to take the crown... it didn't.... what makes you think it will come close to BvS #s on its 3rd try?

hell even when you had ALL MARVEL characters in the avengers and avegners 2 it didn't see the opening week numbers of BvS

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'll give you credit for actually being one of the sane people this past week and expressing your thoughts concisely while not dog piling and being completely unreasonable like some posters

Nothing new here really. I might be a megalomaniac a$$hole but at the end of the day I don't care for any of the petty shyt, only the quality of the movie matters (whether we agree on it or not).