Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
sh*t's f*cking hilarious, every day its a new reason/excuse why this movie is doing so well fiscally

At this point, it's no use to explain logical reasons why BvS is doing well. The 2nd film of the DCEU is doing current MCU numbers that is 8 years deep :heh:, and the quality of writing has shocked most people. Marvel bots are scared of stepping their game up and making all of their films Captain America quality, and rather cut corners and rely on lowest common denominator tactics to appeal to people (CGI heavy without creative use, typical happy-go-lucky plot involving saving the girl, super easy to digest plot without critical thinking outside the CA seriea, same jokes, bragging about not being like the Distinguished Competition).

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
BvS is the Transformers of comic movies :deadrose:

but the rub is that Bay atleast kept his job. Snyder about to get his walking papers for the mediocrity he made us all sit through :dead:

they should send it to him in an email just like how they introduced the justice league :mjlol:
Filming soon :wow:

Snyder gonna send you some tweets while he films a scene of cyborg raping your childhood :blessed:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
What do you expect the final domestic take on this movie?
I personally think Snyder is going to be handed his walking papers I think it's for the best and hopefully Goyer also.
Idk but on track for what, 350-400 it's looking. It'll be more clear by end of this weekend. Could surpass 400 , did well yesterday and Monday...We shall see.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
At this point, it's no use to explain logical reasons why BvS is doing well. The 2nd film of the DCEU is doing current MCU numbers that is 8 years deep :heh:, and the quality of writing has shocked most people. Marvel bots are scared of stepping their game up and making all of their films Captain America quality, and rather cut corners and rely on lowest common denominator tactics to appeal to people (CGI heavy without creative use, typical happy-go-lucky plot involving saving the girl, super easy to digest plot without critical thinking outside the CA seriea, same jokes, bragging about not being like the Distinguished Competition).

shyt if they were :noah:
Cap 2 my fav superhero movie

I hope not, I love the tone of mos and bvs

they can have that light fun tone when flash comes out

They better not fukk with the tone
No fukks given mos was the shyt too me

Every movie marvel or dc doesn't need to be light hearted I don't get this shyt :why: