Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Cmon son yall know how it goes, batman takes no loses at the box office.
BatmanRobin.0.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Okay RT has BVS at 28%. RT also has Paul Bart Mall Cop at 33%. You mean to tell me BVS is worse than Paul Bart. Fukk outta here.

The average critic rating of BvS though is 5/10 whereas Paul Blart's average critic rating is 4.6/10. So by that definition, it is rated worse than BvS.:manny:

People keep looking at the RT rating like it's an average or median or something when it's not. It just tells you the percentage of critics that gave the movie a positive review. It doesn't tell you anything about how positive or negative their review is.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
The average critic rating of BvS though is 5/10 whereas Paul Blart's average critic rating is 4.6/10. So by that definition, it is rated worse than BvS.:manny:

People keep looking at the RT rating like it's an average or median or something when it's not. It just tells you the percentage of critics that gave the movie a positive review. It doesn't tell you anything about how positive or negative their review is.

But I read about twenty of the critic reviews and it was the dog pile show. I think time will tell about this movie.

I didn’t read any reviews before I saw the movie which made me evaluate this movie on my own; however, I did see too many trailers and I was able to put this movie together kinda fast. The critics rated this movie 28% and moviegoers rated this movie at 73%. That Gap tho. I tend to agree with the moviegoers review. Me personally, I give this movie 8/10.
Like I said before, I don’t mind people criticizing the movie. Were there some issues? Yea. But to say this was one of the worse movies ever is extreme. Worse than Xmen 3, Blade Trinity, Transformers 3-whatever they’re on now, etc?

These are the same critics who said Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man, Deadpool was not going to be a success and they crap on the movie before its release.

Now for the moviegoers who are crapping on this movie, there's plenty of people who complaints are not valid. Batman was too dark, Superman showed no emotions, they didn't like WW theme music, They build up to the fight was too long. See these types of complaints are not valid, they're just dog piling just to dog pile.

Me personally, I thought the fight between Doomsday and the others could've been a little better. I actually didn't mind Jesse Eisenburg as Lex Luther. They should not have market Lex Luther as bald. I was sitting there thinking that Lex Luther was going to lose his hair because of being around the kryptonite but that wasn't the case.

Last edited:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
But I read about twenty of the critic reviews and it was the dog pile show. I think time will tell about this movie.

I didn’t read any reviews before I saw the movie which made me evaluate this movie on my own; however, I did see too many trailers and I was able to put this movie together kinda fast. The critics rated this movie 28% and moviegoers rated this movie at 73%. That Gap tho. I tend to agree with the moviegoers review. Me personally, I give this movie 8/10.
Like I said before, I don’t mind people criticizing the movie. Were there some issues? Yea. But to say this was one of the worse movies ever is extreme. Worse than Xmen 3, Blade Trinity, Transformers 3-whatever they’re on now, etc?

These are the same critics who said Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man, Deadpool was not going to be a success and they crap on the movie before its release.

Now for the moviegoers who are crapping on this movie, there's plenty of people who complaints are not valid. Batman was too dark, Superman showed no emotions, they didn't like WW theme music, They build up to the fight was too long. See these types of complaints are not valid, they're just dog piling just to dog pile.

Me personally, I thought the fight between Doomsday and the others could've been a little better. I actually didn't mind Jesse Eisenburg as Lex Luther. They should not have market Lex Luther as bald. I was sitting there thinking that Lex Luther was going to lose his hair because of being around the kryptonite but that wasn't the case.
ww these was the illest though :ahh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
i find it absolutely hilarious the usual marvel stan suspects have been no where near this thread since the monday #s dropped

not a 1

where you @TheGodling @jayshiggs @Ethnic Vagina Finder @thekidvoodoo @TMNT4000 @loyola llothta @Kill Dat Noize @wire28

45m on a f*cking monday brehs :blessed:

:jbhmm:

'Highly anticipated movie makes money' sounds like the kind of headline Perry white would approve of.

Show me the receipt that says as little as a penny of this BvS Money was deposited in your account and I'll give you a dap, breh.:manny: