Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
LOL @ people trying to give Marvel a pass with "Inflation". If you want to play that game "Batman 89" outgrosses EVERY Marvel movie but "Avengers 1" adjusted for inflation. "Superman 78" as well outgrosses damn near the whole MCU adjusted for inflation. This was a fantastic number since this film essentailly rebooted "Batman". It wasn't going to get 200 OW, why do people spit out that # like it's easy to do? "Ultron" didn't do it, "Dark Knight Rises" didn't do it. Only "Avengers 1, Jurassic World and Star Wars" have done it. All 3 of those films had a big build up to those films opening. The point is DC is headed in the right direction. "BatsVSupes" will outgross "MOS" by a lot. "Suicide Squad" is looking like a sleeper this summer. The Quality of the film is subjective and based on opinion. A studio's only consern is return on investment.

Also "Deadpool" is owned by Fox not Disney so that doesn't count in the MCU. As for how Marvel releases movies, that's nobody fault but there's. They can set up to open in China if they want but they choose not to. Don't fault WB for being smart and opening in the right markets opening weekend. I just saw the monday # as well which is a record. So all you people talking about "It's dropping like a rock" don't understand box office. It's clear audiences are still giving it a chance. As for the Fri-Sun drop. It's Easter Weekend, sorry but people don't go to the movies like that on Easter. They go to church or a resturant. So the drop is understandable. This means it should hold better this weekend because of the Hard Easter Drop and people the might of skipped it for the holiday. Plus there is Zero competition for it in the next month.
and they still took a lost because AOU did better without the bullshyt market strategy to fool the public

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
and they still took a lost because AOU did better without the bullshyt market strategy to fool the public

Look "AOU" was the 11th film in the MCU. BVS is the 2nd film in the DCU, Superman AND Batman were both rebooted from "The Dark Knight Trilogy" and "Superman Returns" as far as MOS 3 years ago. And it still only made 25 Million Less domestic and more worldwide than "Avengers 2" OW which was suppose to be the most anticipated Marvel film at that time and it didn't even top the First Avengers. I don't know why Marvel heads are acting so salty, it's not that serious but BVS is doing good and Honestly I'm questioning some of these Reviews for the film and I wouldn't rule out a Marvel/Disney bias in the media. LOL @ "IM3" having a better score when that film was a mess. So was "IM2" and "Thor 2". "Civil War" is going to do good but this idea that it will make more than either Avengers isn't very likely.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Look "AOU" was the 11th film in the MCU. BVS is the 2nd film in the DCU, Superman AND Batman were both rebooted from "The Dark Knight Trilogy" and "Superman Returns" as far as MOS 3 years ago. And it still only made 25 Million Less domestic and more worldwide than "Avengers 2" OW which was suppose to be the most anticipated Marvel film at that time and it didn't even top the First Avengers. I don't know why Marvel heads are acting so salty, it's not that serious but BVS is doing good and Honestly I'm questioning some of these Reviews for the film and I wouldn't rule out a Marvel/Disney bias in the media. LOL @ "IM3" having a better score when that film was a mess. So was "IM2" and "Thor 2". "Civil War" is going to do good but this idea that it will make more than either Avengers isn't very likely.
these marvel stans dont understand common sense and logic lulz

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
im not talking about that we talking about openings. AOU made more numbers don't lie but numbers doesn't matter its still a below average comic film that's going to struggle to reach they goal

biggest opening weekend for a superhero movie tho it's not that impressive when you actually look at it, if you add all of the opening weekends of AoU, you get about 580 million

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Batman V. Superman Earns Largest Monday March Box Office With $15M

Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice has claimed a top spot at the box office: the biggest Monday in March.

The DC Comics/Warner Brothers film hauled in $15 million to start the week, topping other big openings of Furious 7 and The Hunger Games by $1 million and $5 million respectively.

In comparison to other big comic book movies, Batman v. Superman's $15 million Monday topped both Iron Man 3 and Avengers: Age of Ultron, two summer releases, by $4 million and $2 million respectively.

Over the weekend, Dawn of Justice claimed a spot among the top 10 biggest opening weekends with over $400 million worldwide, $166 million of which came domestically.
Batman V. Superman Earns Largest Monday March Box Office

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Batman V. Superman Earns Largest Monday March Box Office With $15M

Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice has claimed a top spot at the box office: the biggest Monday in March.

The DC Comics/Warner Brothers film hauled in $15 million to start the week, topping other big openings of Furious 7 and The Hunger Games by $1 million and $5 million respectively.

In comparison to other big comic book movies, Batman v. Superman's $15 million Monday topped both Iron Man 3 and Avengers: Age of Ultron, two summer releases, by $4 million and $2 million respectively.

Over the weekend, Dawn of Justice claimed a spot among the top 10 biggest opening weekends with over $400 million worldwide, $166 million of which came domestically.
Click to expand...​
Batman V. Superman Earns Largest Monday March Box Office
Bu bu but it's gon fall off hard :mjcry:

:mjlol:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Okay RT has BVS at 28%. RT also has Paul Bart Mall Cop at 33%. You mean to tell me BVS is worse than Paul Bart. Fukk outta here.

This was a good movie. I give it 8/10.

I think the title of the movie didnt do it no justice and they kinda market the movie as if Batman and Superman would be fighting for 2 hours. Also they showed too much in the trailers.