Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Okay RT has BVS at 28%. RT also has Paul Bart Mall Cop at 33%. You mean to tell me BVS is worse than Paul Bart. Fukk outta here.

This was a good movie. I give it 8/10.

I think the title of the movie didnt do it no justice and they kinda market the movie as if Batman and Superman would be fighting for 2 hours. Also they showed too much in the trailers.
I feel like people look at RT numbers all wrong and you make a great point as to why.

I've never understood comparing RT scores. They take a bunch of certified reviewers, look at whether they scored the movie as basically being good or bad, and then they make a percentage based on that.I'm not sure, but I think anything over a 5 or 6 out of 10 is "fresh" and anything under is "rotten".

Mall Cop has a 33% with 113 reviews counted. 37 reviews had it as fresh, and 76 had it as rotten. The average rating of all the counted reviews was a 4.6/10.

BVS has 282 reviews counted. 80 have it fresh, and 202 have it rotten. The average rating of all the counted reviews is a 5/10.

So even though Mall Cop is a 33% and BVS is a 28%, technically BVS has better reviews (5/10 is better than a 4.6/10) Not to mention BVS has a larger review count. 282 reviews is way more than 113. So if Mall Cop had another 100+ people review that pile of shyt, there's no doubt that it would drop well below 33%.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I feel like people look at RT numbers all wrong and you make a great point as to why.

I've never understood comparing RT scores. They take a bunch of certified reviewers, look at whether they scored the movie as basically being good or bad, and then they make a percentage based on that.I'm not sure, but I think anything over a 5 or 6 out of 10 is "fresh" and anything under is "rotten".

Mall Cop has a 33% with 113 reviews counted. 37 reviews had it as fresh, and 76 had it as rotten. The average rating of all the counted reviews was a 4.6/10.

BVS has 282 reviews counted. 80 have it fresh, and 202 have it rotten. The average rating of all the counted reviews is a 5/10.

So even though Mall Cop is a 33% and BVS is a 28%, technically BVS has better reviews (5/10 is better than a 4.6/10) Not to mention BVS has a larger review count. 282 reviews is way more than 113. So if Mall Cop had another 100+ people review that pile of shyt, there's no doubt that it would drop well below 33%.
Plus at the end of the day who gives a fukk? Nothing wrong with using rt or meta critic as general guidelines but critics get shyt wrong all the time.

An rt score will never prevent me from seeing something

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Bruh I love how much you love DC :salute:
oW3j9eY.png

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Quiet as a church mouse pissing on cotton :lolbron:

But but but some 45 year old pasty cac who has marvel pj's said it was a bad movie :mjlol:

Probably referring to the 2nd weekend that's y since movies decline the 2nd weekend just a matter of how much so u can tell if the movie will have long legs
I'm curious myself too see how it plays out

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'm glad Dawn of Justice had a successful opening but I'm not to invested in the financial success of it or Civil War. Unless you work for Warner Brothers or Disney you really have no stake in how much money it makes. Don't get me wrong I want them to be successful because that means we get more films but I don't know why Marvel and DC stans feel so proud when a movie does well.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
marvel stans whisper quiet right now lmao

4/13:youngsabo:

As for RT look at the audience score. 177,000 users score it at 72. It's barely passing at a C-. People paid for it but didn't like it. That's not a W. You wanted good reviews from critics, audience, and box office $.

Last edited: