Batman V Superman is the 4th BIGGEST movie opening EVER ahead of EVERY COMIC movie!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Smh at ppl making power point presentations about this shyt. This super hero shyt got out of hand

There's a heavy anti DC agenda. They never acted like this till Bats vs Supes blew up. It's like they hate competition.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This movie is going to fall off a cliff this week. Then civil war is going to come through and make everyone respect black excellence with the Black Panther.
It already did :russ:

Batman v Superman debuted with a whopping $82M on Friday, but it could only muster $37M on Sunday. That's a drop of 55%, which is the worst Friday-to-Sunday drop in North American box office history for a superhero movie. The previous record was 48%, set last year by Josh Trank's Fantastic Four reboot.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
so is that a yes or a no b*tch?

put your account where your mouth is

This movie should've made over 200 million this weekend, but........

Batman v Superman debuted with a whopping $82M on Friday, but it could only muster $37M on Sunday. That's a drop of 55%, which is the worst Friday-to-Sunday drop in North American box office history for a superhero movie. The previous record was 48%, set last year by Josh Trank's Fantastic Four reboot.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
This movie should've made over 200 million this weekend, but........

lol i knew you'd duck the question... you marvel stans are the same as your wack ass movies... big talk but no substance

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
you're all over the place... you wanna talk DOMESTIC or TOTAL GROSS? pick one you're talk about both in 1 sentence...

you wanna talk about domestic numbers?

NO movie has ever made a BILLION domestically... it takes international numbers to reach that level

as for TOTAL GROSS... BvS is the highest opening weekend gross comic book movie in the history of the world
im looking at the overall picture, its going to struggle to make billion plus its under performing in china and domestically breh. yes, it did 400+ Globally because BVS opened in all markets simultaneously. films rarely do simultaneous domestic and international releases, i cant even name one so we cant compare to see if 400m is really "good" in the context

i highlight US & China because its the two biggest market which showing low domestic number $160 million+ and flopping in china. So in the US it's little over 160 million and 275 million domestically(less than 60 million in china).

now, Grossing? ahh no its the biggest opening weekend for a superhero movie tho it's not that impressive when you actually look at it, if you add all of the opening weekends of AoU, you get about 580 million

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
LOL @ people trying to give Marvel a pass with "Inflation". If you want to play that game "Batman 89" outgrosses EVERY Marvel movie but "Avengers 1" adjusted for inflation. "Superman 78" as well outgrosses damn near the whole MCU adjusted for inflation. This was a fantastic number since this film essentailly rebooted "Batman". It wasn't going to get 200 OW, why do people spit out that # like it's easy to do? "Ultron" didn't do it, "Dark Knight Rises" didn't do it. Only "Avengers 1, Jurassic World and Star Wars" have done it. All 3 of those films had a big build up to those films opening. The point is DC is headed in the right direction. "BatsVSupes" will outgross "MOS" by a lot. "Suicide Squad" is looking like a sleeper this summer. The Quality of the film is subjective and based on opinion. A studio's only consern is return on investment.

Also "Deadpool" is owned by Fox not Disney so that doesn't count in the MCU. As for how Marvel releases movies, that's nobody fault but there's. They can set up to open in China if they want but they choose not to. Don't fault WB for being smart and opening in the right markets opening weekend. I just saw the monday # as well which is a record. So all you people talking about "It's dropping like a rock" don't understand box office. It's clear audiences are still giving it a chance. As for the Fri-Sun drop. It's Easter Weekend, sorry but people don't go to the movies like that on Easter. They go to church or a resturant. So the drop is understandable. This means it should hold better this weekend because of the Hard Easter Drop and people the might of skipped it for the holiday. Plus there is Zero competition for it in the next month.

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
There's a heavy anti DC agenda. They never acted like this till Bats vs Supes blew up. It's like they hate competition.
Fox won. MCU lost hard.
There is no competition, everyone's making money except brehs on the internet fighting a make-believe war between themselves. I don't see why y'all can't understand that :heh: