tumblr_nambulawKy1tx0eb6o1_500.gif

What a time to be a kid :mjcry:

I still have this and I played it a couple weeks ago. Still hard as fukk

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Remember, at one point, Batman Returns was once considered the best Batman movie (which I wholeheartedly disagreed with). I know there were less Batman movies then, but I remember a lot of people ride and died for that movie on a lot of forums that I used to frequent. Would love to hear some of their opinions on it now.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a really good satire/character study of emotionally fukked up people. But it's also a terrible Batman movie. I appreciated it more watching it from the first perspective

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That sad Penguin funeral at the end when his pet penguins push him to the water only to probably eat him later:mjlol:

This scene is the reason why it should've been rated R. All the sexual innuendos will fly over a kid's head but that black blood coming out of the Penguin is traumatizing. Burton was really in IDGAF mode with this flick :mjlol:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real I kinda prefer batman forever to this :russ: I mean it's not great but I enjoy watching it more

I was born in '88 and Batman Forever was the first Batman flick I saw in theaters so it holds a special place for me due to nostalgia.

I remember copping this issue of Disney Adventures and being hyped as fukk when I saw Batman's new gadgets :russ:

latest

I remember constantly hearing Kiss from a Rose on the radio and the song being stuck in my head. And I remember watching the movie in theaters with my pops and older cousin. LOVED this movie as a kid, copped the VHS too. You couldn't tell me it wasn't the best Batman movie at the time

Rewatching it as an adult obviously I could pick up on the MANY flaws:mjlol:But I sill feel like it gets a bad rap for being lumped in with Batman and Robin. Kilmer was good, Robin's arch was handled great, it has the best fight scenes of the pre-Nolan movies. Bruce is actually likeable and sociable in public rather than the weirdo loner he was in the Burton flicks, Batman is actually heroic, it was campy but the darker scenes were handled well, and it's one of the few times I've found Nicole Kidman sexy

If they let Schumacher include the original scenes where Bruce rediscovers why he became Batman and they actually finalized that red book plot thread it would've gotten a much better reputation.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Burton was a psycho but it was all a part of our childhood growing up. I mean look at movies like Beetlejuice. All kinds of raunchy shyt going on with Michael Keaton's character (a perverted demon) and they even gave him a cartoon.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was born in '88 and Batman Forever was the first Batman flick I saw in theaters so it holds a special place for me due to nostalgia.

I remember copping this issue of Disney Adventures and being hyped as fukk when I saw Batman's new gadgets :russ:

latest

I remember constantly hearing Kiss from a Rose on the radio and the song being stuck in my head. And I remember watching the movie in theaters with my pops and older cousin. LOVED this movie as a kid, copped the VHS too. You couldn't tell me it wasn't the best Batman movie at the time

Rewatching it as an adult obviously I could pick up on the MANY flaws:mjlol:But I sill feel like it gets a bad rap for being lumped in with Batman and Robin. Kilmer was good, Robin's arch was handled great, it has the best fight scenes of the pre-Nolan movies. Bruce is actually likeable and sociable in public rather than the weirdo loner he was in the Burton flicks, Batman is actually heroic, it was campy but the darker scenes were handled well, and it's one of the few times I've found Nicole Kidman sexy

If they let Schumacher include the original scenes where Bruce rediscovers why he became Batman and they actually finalized that red book plot thread it would've gotten a much better reputation.

You copped it? shyt. nikka I got mine in the mail :sas1: