Batman Returns Is a Weird Ass Movie

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah bruh, if I don't like returns i must love batman and robin. Have shytty logic bruhs.

:hhh:

Coli logic. Which is why I made sure to say just because I think the movie is weird doesn't mean I don't like it. Coli logic means if you say anything bad about anything you must hate it

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
I said it once and I'll say it again...

Those Batman Returns Mickey Ds cups WERE THE shyt!!!!!
:banderas:

tumblr_mdo5o1GtNW1r62bvqo1_500.gif

This was a movie pushed like crazy by McDonald's and happy meals
maxresdefault.jpg

Plus the SNES game

tumblr_n2hjjiuccc1sfivguo2_400.gif

x5EaIft.gif

5547385-tumblr_n0zxzrsvuc1qd4q8ao1_500.gif

tumblr_nambulawKy1tx0eb6o1_500.gif

What a time to be a kid :mjcry:

BlackMafia

Banned
Bushed
Daps
That movie had the best marketing/promo run ever. I had the theme stuck in my head before the movie came out cause of those McD commercials. Had to collect the toys and cups too. Movie was weird af, but Tim Burton is known for that shyt. Even the first Batman was weird imo. Totally changed how I saw Bats after only watching Adam West until then.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That movie had the best marketing/promo run ever. I had the theme stuck in my head before the movie came out cause of those McD commercials. Had to collect the toys and cups too. Movie was weird af, but Tim Burton is known for that shyt. Even the first Batman was weird imo. Totally changed how I saw Bats after only watching Adam West until then.

First movie had Sam Hamm's script to sort of steer it away from the weirdness. It combined burton and batman. This one was all burton

BlackMafia

Banned
Bushed
Daps
First movie had Sam Hamm's script to sort of steer it away from the weirdness. It combined Burton and batman. This one was all burton
Yea Return is def weirder, but the first one was still crazy to watch as a kid. When I saw Joker's goons raiding the Christmas Tree event I was traumatized. shyt was like a terror attack on Gotham. I think my parents even turned that shyt off halfway through cause it was rated R.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Its very weird, and I loved it as a kid. Watched it recently too, and I guess enjoyed because of nostalgia, or maybe just laughing at how ridiculous it was. Walken was hilarious, his reaction when Selina comes back to work at the Bruce Wayne meeting :mjlol: And the press conference :mjlol: me and my brother still quote that "harp from hell" line

"Why is there always someone that brings eggs and tomatoes to a speech?!" :laff:
The way he jumps on to 2 guys to escape :laff:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea Return is def weirder, but the first one was still crazy to watch as a kid. When I saw Joker's goons raiding the Christmas Tree event I was traumatized. shyt was like a terror attack on Gotham. I think my parents even turned that shyt off halfway through cause it was rated R.

I think you're conflating the movies breh lol. Jokers goons didn't raid any Christmas tree in batman. You mean the parade?

BlackMafia

Banned
Bushed
Daps
I think you're conflating the movies breh lol. Jokers goons didn't raid any Christmas tree in batman. You mean the parade?
Oh shyt you're right breh. I'm still thinking of Returns.

That was the scene. shyt gave me nightmares. You're right, this movie was weird af. I'm pretty sure this was the first Batman movie I ever saw. My mom only let me watch it cause McDonalds was promoting it so she thought it was for kids.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:mjlol: hella shyt was marketed towards kids that probably had no business being so. They had Robocop/Terminator 2 toys with kids playing them in the commercials.

Along with the toys, the cartoons they were showing us back then weren't any better either.

Rambo, Robocop, Conan, Toxic Crusader, and Police Academy all came on Saturday mornings for our enjoyment.

The first time I saw Toxic Avenger thinking it was going to be like the show :bryan:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Along with the toys, the cartoons they were showing us back then weren't any better either.

Rambo, Robocop, Conan, Toxic Crusader, and Police Academy all came on Saturday mornings for our enjoyment.

The first time I saw Toxic Avenger thinking it was going to be like the show :bryan:

Don't forget atrack of the killer tomatoes

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was like a horror movie to me as a kid

Penguin was legit terrifying and Catman was crazy as cat shyt

I remember Batman walking through Gotham and smashing on some dudes. shyt was just grimey

Gonna check it out again this weekend