Batman Returns Is a Weird Ass Movie

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The Bat costume in this one has to be my favorite on film. It's a shame the studio didn't let Burton do a third.
Money wise it was a success. Would have been interesting to see his take on 2 Face.

Not as big a success. So when it makes less than the first and they gotta deal with the parental backlash and backlash from their licensing partners, the juice just ain't worth the squeezing

Daystew

Legion of Boom
Daps
Reppin
Lexington, KY
I loved the goat moment tho...

:banderas: Dat my batgawd....

It's my fav Batman movie. With all the craziness that goes on in Gotham, I've always pictured it looking dark and gloomy and everyone being kinda odd. Plus, Michelle's cat woman is the best we've ever gotten imo.

I remember trolling my film class in college when I said Keatgawd was one of the greatest American actors ever. Hipster riot.

Anyway, this along with Batman '89 are still probably in my desert island collection. Part of my entire youth. Batman Returns is only second to Die Hard I'm greatest Christmas movies ever if were being honest :blessed:

I legit watch BR probably once or twice a year. 2017 and nobody is touching Keaton's Batman imo.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Bale's Batman is still the best fukk you nikkas. His Bruce Wayne is best and his Batman acts exactly how Batman should, his voice is a little OTT at times but most of the time it's fine and he is able to add so much emotion to a growl, such a GOAT level actor.

"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do, that defines me".

Does Keaton have a line that epic? :sas1:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Bale's Batman is still the best fukk you nikkas. His Bruce Wayne is best and his Batman acts exactly how Batman should, his voice is a little OTT at times but most of the time it's fine and he is able to add so much emotion to a growl, such a GOAT level actor.

i thought christian bale sounded retarded as batman 90% of the time in all 3 movies.

"this city is full of people... ready to believe in goooooddddddd..."

just awful stuff.

fans have been more critical over less.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky