Batman Returns Is a Weird Ass Movie

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Was flipping channels this afternoon and landed on it. Haven't seen it in a few years even though its sitting on my shelf so I decided to watch it. And no, this doesn't mean it's a bad movie for you nikkas who will get in your feelings...it's just so damn weird:

Batman caps at least two people and blows one up, and he had no problem whatsoever targeting a woman with the batarang

Penguin openly molests two women and is trying to rape and or fukk catwoman every damn time they're on screen together and even hit her with the "you sent out all the signals! I don't even like you anymore!" steez. He really can't be on camera with a woman without trying to see what that thang smell like and in the worst way.

Alfred is suddenly Funkmaster Flex

batman-cd-player.gif

Catwoman almost ate a bird

Catwoman-3.gif

The Ice Princess supposedly gets bludgeoned with a batarang (commissioner gordon shows its stained in blood) but the next time we see her, she's perfectly A OK...until she gets thrown off a roof. Also, Catwoman gets pushed out of a building only to be resurrected by cats, and thrown off two buildings, once even by batman :russ::picard:

Penguin caps a clown and of course his ultimate plan involves killing all the first born sons, getting his Bible on.

Who is this movie for?:russ: In retrospect, I can see why it had all the outrage because there's enough in it to say it's certainly not a kids movie they should be selling with happy meals but it doesn't take itself seriously enough to be a movie strictly for adults because there's shyt like a poodle walking around with a grenade in her mouth and dynamite sticks with gigantic ticking clocks...and penguins with missiles attached to their backs.

Warners let Tim do whatever he wanted and its' a beautiful movie with some good stuff in it and the score is dope as hell but......it's so fukking weird. Or is it just me?

i read somewhere on a hipster site

said it was a feminist movie

made sense when they broke it down :ehh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's like Turtles 2 to me, enjoyable, not a bad movie but a lot of :gucci:

Say word. Just a lot of "what the fukk is that about?" shyt. Although I don't really think turtles 2 is a good movie. It's not that good actually. Although they were clearly going for kids. Burton was just going for himself lol

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Things I still wonder about. How does falling off a roof and being bitten by cats change your personilty where you are now into s&m. Also I don't think cat woman was a theif in this one. Just a crazy chick causing trouble. Lmao.
she was probably already like that... you know how those uptight nerdy bytches be when you get them in the bed :blessed:

either that or she was just walking around with a concussion the whole movie :russ:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Things I still wonder about. How does falling off a roof and being bitten by cats change your personilty where you are now into s&m. Also I don't think cat woman was a theif in this one. Just a crazy chick causing trouble. Lmao.

She had emotional issues. Everyone in the movie has emotional issues:russ: Tim Burton basically said to do what these people do or dress how they dress, you have to be crazy

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Damn son you don't like Batman, Ed Wood, Mars Attacks, Beetlejuice, or Edward Scissorhands?

I do like Edward S, I'll give him that, and I didn't mind Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, other than that just never got into his movies (haven't seen too many granted) :ld:

Always preferred Batman Forever and Batman and Robin to his 2 Batman movies, they're terrible movies but I have more fun watching them :yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I do like Edward S, I'll give him that, and I didn't mind Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, other than that just never got into his movies (haven't seen too many granted) :ld:

Always preferred Batman Forever and Batman and Robin to his 2 Batman movies, they're terrible movies but I have more fun watching them :yeshrug:

So no beetlejuice and none of his other major works? Feel like you can't call him trash breh lol. Gotta at least see the major joints then come back to us. Beetlejuice pee wee's big adventure ed wood. Mars attacks is pure 50s sci fi fukkery

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was flipping channels this afternoon and landed on it. Haven't seen it in a few years even though its sitting on my shelf so I decided to watch it. And no, this doesn't mean it's a bad movie for you nikkas who will get in your feelings...it's just so damn weird:

Batman caps at least two people and blows one up, and he had no problem whatsoever targeting a woman with the batarang

Penguin openly molests two women and is trying to rape and or fukk catwoman every damn time they're on screen together and even hit her with the "you sent out all the signals! I don't even like you anymore!" steez. He really can't be on camera with a woman without trying to see what that thang smell like and in the worst way.

Alfred is suddenly Funkmaster Flex

batman-cd-player.gif

Catwoman almost ate a bird

Catwoman-3.gif

The Ice Princess supposedly gets bludgeoned with a batarang (commissioner gordon shows its stained in blood) but the next time we see her, she's perfectly A OK...until she gets thrown off a roof. Also, Catwoman gets pushed out of a building only to be resurrected by cats, and thrown off two buildings, once even by batman :russ::picard:

Penguin caps a clown and of course his ultimate plan involves killing all the first born sons, getting his Bible on.

Who is this movie for?:russ: In retrospect, I can see why it had all the outrage because there's enough in it to say it's certainly not a kids movie they should be selling with happy meals but it doesn't take itself seriously enough to be a movie strictly for adults because there's shyt like a poodle walking around with a grenade in her mouth and dynamite sticks with gigantic ticking clocks...and penguins with missiles attached to their backs.

Warners let Tim do whatever he wanted and its' a beautiful movie with some good stuff in it and the score is dope as hell but......it's so fukking weird. Or is it just me?

It was extremely dark. And at times very tedious. But the visuals were nice and the all the characters were given meaning. It's weird but, but in a good way.