‘Batman: Caped Crusader’ - New Animated Series from Bruce Timm, J.J. Abrams, & Matt Reeves

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:Still watching but...
Harvey Dent isn't really two-faced at all. His character is supposed to be a tragic hero who was scorned, bitter, and turned out by the streets. In this show he's an a$$hole from the gate.
I was sitting there listening to the first minute of this character on screen and I thought to myself "How the hell did they miss the two-faced aspect of Two Face?!?!"

Last edited:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods

capc-s1-fg-101-00210514-still344-1722039375949.jpg
Is that a female Penguin?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
So first impressions, how does this stack up against

-Batman TAS
-The New Batman Adventures
-Batman Beyond
It's under all three of those. It's not bad tho but they need to take more risk creatively besides palette swapping. There's only one or two episodes here that standout from the pack. It's also only 10 eps so not much wiggle room. Like I said solid foundation but if getting to season 2 they gotta go off.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same reason we get Peter Parker and not Miles Morales. Sure thing because of familiarity. Also “clone of Bruce Wayne” might as well just go with the OG

I only ever watched Batman Beyond because the real Batman(Bruce) was on it:unimpressed:

And occassionally they would have old villians for nostalgia. Other than that not really trying to see Batman Beyond. Could make a cool looking live action movie though ngl. And maybe they would stop trying so hard to do the "grounded" Batman nonsense.