‘Batman: Caped Crusader’ - New Animated Series from Bruce Timm, J.J. Abrams, & Matt Reeves

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I only seen two episodes, but the show is solid so far. The DEI shyt is corny and kills the immersion considering it's supposed to be based in the 1940's.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: I only seen two episodes, but the show is solid so far. The DEI shyt is corny and kills the immersion considering it's supposed to be based in the 1940's.
I actually liked the female penguin because it makes slightly more sense that people like her as some BBW singer than an ugly midget.
Also, fits the character to be an a$$hole to her own kids.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
this one not bad... :ehh: I think it can grow into something if they keep it going. the color/weight swaps are mad random.. not a negative or a positive really. would've been cool if they infused the characters with some sort of culture to account for it but it is what it is

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Still watching but...
Harvey Dent isn't really two-faced at all. His character is supposed to be a tragic hero who was scorned, bitter, and turned out by the streets. In this show he's an a$$hole from the gate.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:Still watching but...
Harvey Dent isn't really two-faced at all. His character is supposed to be a tragic hero who was scorned, bitter, and turned out by the streets. In this show he's an a$$hole from the gate.
Watch the last 3 episodes and you'll get it.