Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Even with the batmobile complaints I don't see why this game is shytted on so much. Easily one of the best games this generation on a console. :yeshrug:
I cant front tho, the batmobile on a riddler mission did make me quit this game for a while. The controls are so unintuitive and its so clunky compared to every other aspect of the game. Considering how much you have to use it, it does bring a point down for me. But, again the Batman parts are fukking amazing, everything is so smooth and so many good gadgets.

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
This game ain't bad, but it's def my least favorite in the series. Isn't there supposed to be a new Arkham game dropping this year?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Orbital-Fetus i'm getting closer to my old arkham self, but as the vid will show, i'm still a lil rusty...kept forgetting the disarm & destroy combo on the shield, so i just kept bumping into it instead of breaking it...and of course the dude ended up hitting me with it lol...

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence i see your high score on one of the ar challenges, good shyt...i went for it and finished 3k short....i'm go for it again after i unlock more gadgets.....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
side note: i like how azrael gets down in combat...he reminds me of deathstroke from the origin game with how brutal he is....gonna have to use him in more of the ar challenges after i beat the game...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
@Orbital-Fetus i'm getting closer to my old arkham self, but as the vid will show, i'm still a lil rusty...kept forgetting the disarm & destroy combo on the shield, so i just kept bumping into it instead of breaking it...and of course the dude ended up hitting me with it lol...

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence i see your high score on one of the ar challenges, good shyt...i went for it and finished 3k short....i'm go for it again after i unlock more gadgets.....

for the shield guys i would do the move where you run up the shield and then stomp them.
for what ever reason the dudes with knives/swords always gave me the hardest time.
i could never dodge the entire flurry of attacks.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for the shield guys i would do the move where you run up the shield and then stomp them.
for what ever reason the dudes with knives/swords always gave me the hardest time.
i could never dodge the entire flurry of attacks.

i do that move sometimes, but i like to destroy the shields to keep others from picking them up...that shyt be annoying...those and prods....

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Played the full game with all the DLC(PC version w/Season pass was like $15) . It's actually a lot better experience than the base game, but those side mission and big city makes me prefer a less ambitious story-line with facing off a freaking army and doomsday plot. The most enjoyable part is when it feels like crime-fighting game and not a You vs. an Army game.

I definitely would like a real open world game with civilians and fighting gangs/ solving murders/ running into a classic villain with it's own standalone plot-line.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I stopped playing this game when I got stuck on the part after the city gets gassed and you have to play cat & mouse with the tanks using the Batmobile

About 65% done.. Smh

I wanted to play the other missions but since everything else is locked out I threw this in the bushes

I was liking this game until then

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does Rocksteady do besides Batman games? They're way too good to just stop at Arkham.. they should do the Justice League

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally finished, that ending was a hell of a way to end that story line....as for the game: while the game is fun as hell (in parts), rocksteady got in their own way with it...the batman parts of the game are amazing, and easily the best in the series....but those get overshadowed by the forced use of the batmobile....i understand they wanted to add something new in the game, but they overdid it with the batmobile....despite having the best batman mechanics in the series, they made the majority of the boss battles around the batmobile, smh....not only that, the batmobile handles like shyt in the game....and dont even get me started on that bullshyt deathstroke fight....how do you do that after the fight we have with him in origins?....no, just no.....

with that said, the game is def worth playing cause of the batman parts alone, those parts are amazing....the story is damn good, and a hell of a conclusion to the joker/arkham plot.....the game is beautiful to look at, sounds greats, and is just fun.....plus we finally get to put hands on the riddler....i dug the interactions with the characters after you locked them up too....also dug all the hints at other heroes existing in the arkham universe...

on this playthrough, i did everything you could do: beat all the side quests, collected on the riddles, and beat all most wanted missions, so i got the complete ending.....figure i'll do the dlc character story missions and jump in the ar rooms, before i start mt new game + playthrough....

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
finally finished, that ending was a hell of a way to end that story line....as for the game: while the game is fun as hell (in parts), rocksteady got in their own way with it...the batman parts of the game are amazing, and easily the best in the series....but those get overshadowed by the forced use of the batmobile....i understand they wanted to add something new in the game, but they overdid it with the batmobile....despite having the best batman mechanics in the series, they made the majority of the boss battles around the batmobile, smh....not only that, the batmobile handles like shyt in the game....and dont even get me started on that bullshyt deathstroke fight....how do you do that after the fight we have with him in origins?....no, just no.....

with that said, the game is def worth playing cause of the batman parts alone, those parts are amazing....the story is damn good, and a hell of a conclusion to the joker/arkham plot.....the game is beautiful to look at, sounds greats, and is just fun.....plus we finally get to put hands on the riddler....i dug the interactions with the characters after you locked them up too....also dug all the hints at other heroes existing in the arkham universe...

on this playthrough, i did everything you could do: beat all the side quests, collected on the riddles, and beat all most wanted missions, so i got the complete ending.....figure i'll do the dlc character story missions and jump in the ar rooms, before i start mt new game + playthrough....
This is all spot on. Definitely do the 4 villains DLC pack and the Batgirl pack. Those other ones can just be watched on YouTube you're not missing much. They're like 5 minutes each.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is all spot on. Definitely do the 4 villains DLC pack and the Batgirl pack. Those other ones can just be watched on YouTube you're not missing much. They're like 5 minutes each.

i bought all the dlc character packs as they came out, and they just sat on the self with the game, waiting to be played, smh....

anyway, i did the season of infamy as i was playing through...i wanted to let croc finish what he started cause that was fukked up what his story was about....also, i figure next time i play through, i'll make a different choice with ra al gul....i beat the red hood and catwoman packs last night...red hood is vicious lol....i'm def play through that again just for the hell of it.....i'll beat nightwing and robin next, saving batgirl for last cause her's is longer, a legit add-on story....

side note: they went extra hard on croc and king albert (the boxer) with how you had to beat them....no other characters in the game got treated like that....had me feeling a way during and afterwards.....