Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
Stopped playing when god of war dropped

Started playing the Spider-Man game that trash game made me start playing this again

Anyway I’m still at the beginning where I’m moving these canisters and joker pops up with a gun

nikka I damn near jumped out my bones :russ: when he showed up scared the shyt outta me I was trying not make the canisters explode

So are you saying the Spider-Man game is wack compared to the Arkham series and ain't worth $60 bucks if you've already got the Arkham series? :ohhh:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
So are you saying the Spider-Man game is wack compared to the Arkham series and ain't worth $60 bucks if you've already got the Arkham series? :ohhh:

Si

I would wait til Black Friday or goty edition try to clear your backlog that’s what I’m doing now

I Redbox Spider-Man they 3 days 7 bucks wasn’t feeling it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell No, that's a unpopular opinion and he's already stated he's a Batman stan so that's not a good person to ask. The new Spider-Man is crack cocaine and I played and beat both City and Aslyum. I have receipts too. Spider-man isn't "wack" or "ight" it's just as good as any of the Batman games I beat. Plus nikkas is comparing an entire series to 1 game.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hell No, that's a unpopular opinion and he's already stated he's a Batman stan so that's not a good person to ask. The new Spider-Man is crack cocaine and I played and beat both City and Aslyum. I have receipts too. Spider-man isn't "wack" or "ight" it's just as good as any of the Batman games I beat. Plus nikkas is comparing an entire series to 1 game.

Nephew.... you be having some biases too. :russ:

How are were sure to trust you?:mjgrin:

Martha

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I guess I'll just install this again and pretend I'm Spiderman

Thwip Thwip :mjcry: it's your friendly neighborhood spiderman in Gotham Thwip Thwip :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I still haven't played this yet. I need to start clearing my backlog :francis:

Go head and do it breh

shyt..... I got Shadows of Mordor next..... then MGS5

And then I’m finally gonna crack open AC Origins

Martha

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I mean you can conquer it within 2 days and im not even a hardcore gamer...

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No and he is pretty much the only person on this site with that opinion. Also iirc he is an og xbox stan.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
People need to stop shytting on the batmobile segments :ufdup:

Once you get the upgrades shyt is actually pretty fun:whew:
Yeah... they need to shyt on the shytty story more than the Bat Tank... The game is pretty balanced after all the DLC.