Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
And the improvements and added variety on the combat system...:wow:

It's no contest in terms of the Arkham series.

The series would be GOAT if you ever got a great Bane open world story and were somewhere besides Gotham and Arkham the whole series. Even for a set piece.

But, it's

lemme stop, this is my favorite game series

:wow: Mass Effect gotta come hard on Andromeda
The combat system, predator fights included, are at their APEX. Definitely do the challenges too, the latter ones are tough.

Man wait til you get to the end. I mean it's basically it's a 30 minute cutscene, but it is essentially the pinnacle of this saga's storytelling. Will have you like :dwillhuh::lupe::to::whoo::mjgrin::blessed:. This makes me want to replay it, honestly.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The combat system, predator fights included, are at their APEX. Definitely do the challenges too, the latter ones are tough.

Man wait til you get to the end. I mean it's basically it's a 30 minute cutscene, but it is essentially the pinnacle of this saga's storytelling. Will have you like :dwillhuh::lupe::to::whoo::mjgrin::blessed:. This makes me want to replay it, honestly.
Me too. Going through it in the last two movie batsuits and all
That content was great. I just gotta get the stars as other characters in the challenges and reach croc in the iceberg lounge. shyt is tough. I don't think you can get it once and reach him.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And the improvements and added variety on the combat system...:wow:

It's no contest in terms of the Arkham series.

The series would be GOAT if you ever got a great Bane open world story and were somewhere besides Gotham and Arkham the whole series. Even for a set piece.

But, it's

lemme stop, this is my favorite game series

:wow: Mass Effect gotta come hard on Andromeda
I never played Arkham City but I played all the others and probably enjoyed Origins the most.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I never played Arkham City but I played all the others and probably enjoyed Origins the most.

I always thought Origins was a cool lil game

I loved that Bane wasn't some brainless brunt

People prolly wanted something else, but, it's been a while and it's time to give it up

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Orbital-Fetus

we talked about the batman series a lot, and i said when i finally started playing i'd upload some vids, here's my first....it's the first AR challenge 'fight' room....i'm still knocking the rust off, and i'm early in the game, so i dont have upgraded moves, hence the reason i kept running from the dudes with blades....cant wait to go back when i can destroy those shyts....also, when the big dude showed up, it freaked me out at first cause i havent seen him yet in the game lol.....anyway, enjoy...