Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I was really thinking about buying DLC for this.

The Batgirl DLC was a bit disappointing.

I understand it being short, but, it didn't add much to the game for me. Loved the Tag Team fights, but, there's plenty of challenges I can do if I just wanna fight more waves of enemies.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Finally starting this was in my backlog for a minute

I’m a huge Batman fan

When you even the odds my. God

:wow:

Just started bat mobile hasn’t gotten annoying yet

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Yeah honestly ive only replayed asylum like twice, tried to go for a 3rd but the old school controls turned me off, idk if they fixed it in the return to arkham ps4 upgrade or not dont really care to find out

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Finally starting this was in my backlog for a minute

I’m a huge Batman fan

When you even the odds my. God

:wow:

Just started bat mobile hasn’t gotten annoying yet
It's not as bad as a lot of posters on here make it out to be. Weakest part of the game? Yes, definitely...but not the point where I didn't love everything else.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Stopped playing when god of war dropped

Started playing the Spider-Man game that trash game made me start playing this again

Anyway I’m still at the beginning where I’m moving these canisters and joker pops up with a gun

nikka I damn near jumped out my bones :russ: when he showed up scared the shyt outta me I was trying not make the canisters explode

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps

Started playing the Spider-Man game that trash game made me start playing this again

Anyway I’m still at the beginning where I’m moving these canisters and joker pops up with a gun

nikka I damn near jumped out my bones :russ: when he showed up scared the shyt outta me I was trying not make the canisters explode

Yeah that scene and a couple others literally made me jump out of being startled :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I just “finally” beat this game last week.

Or atleast captured all the villains minus the Riddler. (Them puzzles are like :camby: to me)

Then since I’m satisfied with that, went to YouTube to see the 100% Complete ending.

And I can’t front...... when he said his “password” to activate project KnightFall I bursted out laughing like :krs::gladbron::mjlol:

You can’t make this shyt up:mjlit:

Martha

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just “finally” beat this game last week.

Or atleast captured all the villains minus the Riddler. (Them puzzles are like :camby: to me)

Then since I’m satisfied with that, went to YouTube to see the 100% Complete ending.

And I can’t front...... when he said his “password” to activate project KnightFall I bursted out laughing like :krs::gladbron::mjlol:

You can’t make this shyt up:mjlit:

Martha
The Riddler shyt was easy and dope:yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The Riddler shyt was easy and dope:yeshrug:

I’m stuck at the one you go done the elevator and you have to drive and then launch yourself and fly to hit that button on the other side of the room.

So how I ain’t launching high enough :beli:

Martha