Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Still havent copped this but if its as bad as yall make it out to be, I'll pass. Still waiting on WB to stop playing and release orgins for current gen.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still havent copped this but if its as bad as yall make it out to be, I'll pass. Still waiting on WB to stop playing and release orgins for current gen.

just started playing, but the game isnt bad, it's fun as hell so far....the only negative i have so far is like @winb83 said: the forced batmobile parts....they really made that shyt prominent....

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
It's one of the best games this gen. Do yourself a favor and never listen to Arcadium posters on what games you or shouldn't get..ever.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
If you like Batman cop this, the Bat mobile parts aren't terrible there is just way too many of them. The Batman parts are very fun though, the combat is good, and flying around as Batman is fun as fukk. The story is pretty good and still has some of the best graphics this gen. The Batmobile is the only flaw I can think of and its not that bad just very tacked on.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you like Batman cop this, the Bat mobile parts aren't terrible there is just way too many of them. The Batman parts are very fun though, the combat is good, and flying around as Batman is fun as fukk. The story is pretty good and still has some of the best graphics this gen. The Batmobile is the only flaw I can think of and its not that bad just very tacked on.
This is just about it in a nutshell. Everyone lets the mediocre Batmobile overshadow the exploration, stealth, and combat, and thats all at its apex.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
People blew the batmobile stuff way out of proportion. Yeah they forced it a bit much, but not enough to say the game was trash or anything. Other than that and the lack of boss fights, this game was one of the better games of 2015.

People will flock to the "popular" opinion and run with it. Which is how this game got such a bad rep. Look at the posts in this thread while the game first dropped and then look at the posts around the game's aftermath with it's GOTY edition. A lot of people complained about the batmobile missions' difficulty and then all of the sudden this game sucks :heh:. Now look back at Origins. Mad people hated on it cuz of it's "copy and paste" formula from Arkham City, but now it's being praised for having some of the best boss fights in the series. That Bats vs Deathstroke fight :banderas:

If you're a Batman fan, get this game. You won't be disappointed.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
People blew the batmobile stuff way out of proportion. Yeah they forced it a bit much, but not enough to say the game was trash or anything. Other than that and the lack of boss fights, this game was one of the better games of 2015.

People will flock to the "popular" opinion and run with it. Which is how this game got such a bad rep. Look at the posts in this thread while the game first dropped and then look at the posts around the game's aftermath with it's GOTY edition. A lot of people complained about the batmobile missions' difficulty and then all of the sudden this game sucks :heh:. Now look back at Origins. Mad people hated on it cuz of it's "copy and paste" formula from Arkham City, but now it's being praised for having some of the best boss fights in the series. That Bats vs Deathstroke fight :banderas:

If you're a Batman fan, get this game. You won't be disappointed.
In addition, the story was far and away the best of the series. I mean the last hour is just an amazing ride. The Arkham plot is a classic, up there with stuff like No Mans Land and Long Halloween.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Damn I remember this :mjlol:
The Batmobile missions made it damn near impossible to play:francis:

Felt like a choir :francis:

Lost interest right around the end , didn't really bother to finish it

I remember the first Arkkam being GOAT