Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was somewhat disappointed in this game. Too much forced Batmobile combat especially with the boss battle against
Deathstroke
. Would have been a nice change of pace to see them go hand to hand like their fight in the other Arkham game.

N*ggerFa*ot

Banned
Daps
People let the Batmobile distract them from the fact that everything else in the game was PERFECTED. Graphics. Story. Brawling. Predator. Open world setting, side missions. This is the 2nd best game of 2015 next to Witcher 3.
the story sucks im not a big fan of any of the batman Arkham stories but this one is just the AK and scarecrow constantly telling you "you wont win this time because fear" or because "i know how you think" . also boss fights are major disappointments in this they are not memorable at all. which sucks cuz even orgins has some great ones. everything else is fun though i wont lie. im still mad that they got rid of xp for fighting random thugs. thats so fukking backwards:what:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
People let the Batmobile distract them from the fact that everything else in the game was PERFECTED. Graphics. Story. Brawling. Predator. Open world setting, side missions. This is the 2nd best game of 2015 next to Witcher 3.
story?
:mjlol:
So the jokers blood literally turns you into him
I know it's a comic book property but geez show some finesse
Scarecrow felt irrelevant af too:francis:
Most of the villains just kind of appear now that I think about it :yeshrug:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm hoping they have more of the Tag Team/GTA V character switching.

Lowkey; I've always liked playing as Catwoman. She helped be get better at those 100x combos on those Challenges on Arkham City.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

I had so much fun playing this game, was like playing a live action batman movie on ps4.

LOVED the batmobile :ohlawd:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I need to buy the dlc packs
Ehhh, nah. Buy the Batgirl one and the Villain expansion. The little ones with Red Hood, Robin etc. are neat, but novel. They're seriously these 5 minute challenge maps essentially.

Love this game as I said on the last page, but it's definitely worth mentioning the season pass was a total ripoff.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Breh... :snoop:

To think I almost overlooked this because the reviews were saying the Batmobile was overused and was good, but, more of the same.

I'm only 50% through the main story
The nods to Barbara being shot and Jason Todd's murder

The double team mission with dikk Grayson

:laugh: That Joker song

The overall missions

Breh, this is easily the GOAT Superhero game and it's close to being better than some of the Mass Effect games on my All-Time list.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Breh... :snoop:

To think I almost overlooked this because the reviews were saying the Batmobile was overused and was good, but, more of the same.

I'm only 50% through the main story
The nods to Barbara being shot and Jason Todd's murder

The double team mission with dikk Grayson

:laugh: That Joker song

The overall missions

Breh, this is easily the GOAT Superhero game and it's close to being better than some of the Mass Effect games on my All-Time list.
YES. Welcome, fam. :blessed: Batmobile haters get negged in this thread

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
YES. Welcome, fam. :blessed: Batmobile haters get negged in this thread
And the improvements and added variety on the combat system...:wow:

It's no contest in terms of the Arkham series.

The series would be GOAT if you ever got a great Bane open world story and were somewhere besides Gotham and Arkham the whole series. Even for a set piece.

But, it's

lemme stop, this is my favorite game series

:wow: Mass Effect gotta come hard on Andromeda