Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Looking back on it, I think the problem with the batmobile thing is that the game wasn't big enough for it to be needed. Ignoring Tank missions and riddler challenges, I noticed I never used the batmobile to get anywhere, gliding was always faster.

Still, overall I really enjoyed the game, only thing holding it back were lack of epic boss fights and the Arkham Knight story.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I had this game dumb long and forgot i had the shyt :deadmanny:
Say no to drugs kids

Played the shyt for the first time last night as Michael Keaton Batman tho!! :gladbron:

Not really feeling the batmobile shyt tho :beli:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Anyone catch that strong homo vibe off Mad Hatter when you speak to him in his cell, and he says to Batman, "Oh Alice, why not brew some tea and snuggle up here with me" :huhldup:

Followed by, "Join me, Batman. Be my Alice":sadcam:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Anyone catch that strong homo vibe off Mad Hatter when you speak to him in his cell, and he says to Batman, "Oh Alice, why not brew some tea and snuggle up here with me" :huhldup:

To be fair,

It wouldn't seem "homo" if we weren't so hypersensitive about not appearing "homo".

:ld:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
To be fair,

It wouldn't seem "homo" if we weren't so hypersensitive about not appearing "homo".

:ld:
Hypersensitivity has nothing to do with it.

A grown ass man, asking another grown ass man to snuggle with him and play the role of a female companion will have homosexual undertones, no matter what context it is said in:francis:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps

mental illness:troll:
Real talk though I was:dame: when he started talking about dressing ol'boy up in a dress and blonde wig
even Batman was like "You have problems Tetch:dahell:"
:heh:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Looking back on it, I think the problem with the batmobile thing is that the game wasn't big enough for it to be needed. Ignoring Tank missions and riddler challenges, I noticed I never used the batmobile to get anywhere, gliding was always faster.

Still, overall I really enjoyed the game, only thing holding it back were lack of epic boss fights and the Arkham Knight story.
at least we can finally use the other cars in story:yeshrug:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
This damn final Riddler track :mindblown:

Someone come over and beat this shyt for me :dahell: (no homo)

Riddler story is all I have left. Thinking of YouTubing the Knightfall story ending. And saying :camby: to this Riddler shyt

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
This damn final Riddler track :mindblown:

Someone come over and beat this shyt for me :dahell: (no homo)

Riddler story is all I have left. Thinking of YouTubing the Knightfall story ending. And saying :camby: to this Riddler shyt
Pretty much what I did. I completed everything but the Riddler shyt and just watched the complete ending on YouTube.
I was hoping just saving Catwoman would be enough this time but nope, still have to complete over 200 riddles. Don't have time for that shyt. :beli:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much what I did. I completed everything but the Riddler shyt and just watched the complete ending on YouTube.
I was hoping just saving Catwoman would be enough this time but nope, still have to complete over 200 riddles. Don't have time for that shyt. :beli:

Say what :what:

So even if you save Catwoman, you're still not going to get the ending until you get all the riddles?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Say what :what:

So even if you save Catwoman, you're still not going to get the ending until you get all the riddles?
Nope. After you save Catwoman you have to fight Riddler in his robot machine but you can't fight him until you solve all the riddles.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If it wasn't for some of those trash racing tracks and the shyt batmobile handling I woulda enjoyed the Riddler trophies more. Everything else was good.