Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I knew that Season Pass couldn't be worth it.

Infamy was a Good Play but I think they should have released that 1 much earlier given that Batman is the Main Character.

Robin and Nightwing should have had a decent DLC together after the Arkham Knight Events, maybe hunting down Jason as The Red Hood or even Deathstroke or even booth.

I'd say some Bane DLC but uh :patrice:
He sorta Died in the Arkham Knight comic book by the hands of the Arkham Knight himself so :yeshrug:
the comics been pretty good so far i aint gonna lie :guilty: - well art wise, it reminds me of capullo lite, so calendar man made batman fight solomon grundy for a whole week and batman starts thinking hes to old for this sh1t?

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
the comics been pretty good so far i aint gonna lie :guilty: - well art wise, it reminds me of capullo lite, so calendar man made batman fight solomon grundy for a whole week and batman starts thinking hes to old for this sh1t?
Breh, if Players could have experienced that Calendar Man Story in AK then I think that just maybe people would have liked it more. Maybe Rocksteady should have gone with more Robin and less Batmobile like some people hated. Then again maybe I'm just thinking a little much for just Players, I think you'd have to be a True Batman Fan to get into something like that.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Breh, if Players could have experienced that Calendar Man Story in AK then I think that just maybe people would have liked it more. Maybe Rocksteady should have gone with more Robin and less Batmobile like some people hated. Then again maybe I'm just thinking a little much for just Players, I think you'd have to be a True Batman Fan to get into something like that.
well we had the batmobile to get from point a to b, and run into casual fights with the militia, they should have kept it at that after ace chemicals, and focused more hours and gameplay on the batfamily finally witnessing the downfall of bruce as batman, the voice acting and animation in all the dlc were top notch it just feels we got cheated out of some powerful shyt, especially with that mr.freeze ending

that brought me back to this:

I sat there like :mjcry: when nora says: "Dont you see? I dont want saving...Not Anymore."

Last edited:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
well we had the batmobile to get from point a to b, and run into casual fights with the militia, they should have kept it at that after ace chemicals, and focused more hours and gameplay on the batfamily finally witnessing the downfall of bruce as batman, the voice acting and animation in all the dlc were top notch it just feels we got cheated out of some powerful shyt, especially with that mr.freeze ending

that brought me back to this:

I liked that Freeze ending, Imagine if 1 of these Games were all about him. I think he's Boss enough to be based as the Main Villain in a Game.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm 58% done and am at the part where the cloudburst has been released and I've released Poison Ivy's second plant

Can this game just tell me that Arkham Knight is Jason Todd already? shyt isn't hard to figure out if you know anything about Batman :skip:
surprise surprise :dead:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
so what'd y'all do with Ras:lupe:
basically did what Nisa asked, destroyed the pit and arrested ras al ghoul, its the better of the two decisions, like not killing bruce as azrael. if you go back to the morgue you can see that someone stole talia al ghouls body. If you do help Ras, he kills his own daughter and disappears ninja style

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
basically did what Nisa asked, destroyed the pit and arrested ras al ghoul, its the better of the two decisions, like not killing bruce as azrael. if you go back to the morgue you can see that someone stole talia al ghouls body. If you do help Ras, he kills his own daughter and disappears ninja style
proud...of...you.:to:
I agree,wouldn't be very heroic letting zombie ras loose on the world then retiring:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
:blessed:Finally got back on this last weekend and got 100% plus the true ending

fukk dealing with all the Riddler trophies though:martin:

I enjoyed the Season of Infamy DLC but it should've been in the regular game to begin with.

Still no damn boss fights though :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Probably the worst season pass for a major game ever.

$40 for a couple extra hours of gameplay and a bunch of skins. :dead:
The game itself wasn't that hot. I blame it on probably more than half the game being Batmobile segments. I get that they wanted to refresh the gameplay but at least in my case I hated driving that thing.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I enjoyed the Season of Infamy DLC but it should've been in the regular game to begin with.

Yeah I just ran through this last week and I liked it. Definitely better than the other DLC. No boss fights but I did like the Mad Hatter stuff and...

When Nightwing hit Croc with that RKO :banderas: