Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Don't think I'll ever play the Catwoman DLC again. That section where you fight the robots on the electric floor is straight bullshyt:stopitslime:. Took me about 2 hours to get past that stage.
Just keep in the center of the platform and dodge the robots, the lasers don't take as much out of you like the electric metallic tiles

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the season of infamy DLC and all of the Arkham episodes

Took about 20-30 min to complete each of the 4 season DLC

They did offer a lot of new content for this game but the story based missions are so short

I don't really care much for the racetrack DLC although its a cool idea

Still need a proper fight with Deathstroke

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Season Pass for this game was a damn scam.
I kinda agree.. I got it for 25% off but still....

I bought the season pass for extra advertised campaign type missions..... did not know the Arkham Episodes could be completed within 10 min and the season of infamy missions take on average 20 min

The extra costumes are cool.... but I'd preferred longer missions

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I kinda agree.. I got it for 25% off but still....

I bought the season pass for extra advertised campaign type missions..... did not know the Arkham Episodes could be completed within 10 min and the season of infamy missions take on average 20 min

The extra costumes are cool.... but I'd preferred longer missions
In terms of extra content, it's 6-10 hours. For $40 dollars. Unbelivable. I bought the pass off the strength of the awesome ending (not Knightfall), and that end up being a huge mistake.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
We need the first 2 Arkham's remastered for the PS4. I thought it was all but confirmed a while back? Haven't heard anything in recent months.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I knew that Season Pass couldn't be worth it.

Infamy was a Good Play but I think they should have released that 1 much earlier given that Batman is the Main Character.

Robin and Nightwing should have had a decent DLC together after the Arkham Knight Events, maybe hunting down Jason as The Red Hood or even Deathstroke or even booth.

I'd say some Bane DLC but uh :patrice:
He sorta Died in the Arkham Knight comic book by the hands of the Arkham Knight himself so :yeshrug:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
All that shyt for the season of infamy and arkham stories was supposed to be in the original game but they made the decision to make it all dlc, the season of infamy feels strange playing it after I already beat the whole thing. They got us again with the Mr.freeze mission, but that storyline was pretty moving tho :sadcam:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm 58% done and am at the part where the cloudburst has been released and I've released Poison Ivy's second plant

Can this game just tell me that Arkham Knight is Jason Todd already? shyt isn't hard to figure out if you know anything about Batman :skip:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
im thinking rocksteady might go the suicide squad or deathstroke route with the next batman themed games, which sounds :banderas: if done right, i just hope they dont axe the idea if the movie sucks