Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
if only we could have used that 89 batmobile and costume during story mode.

Also, I wish super villians you lock up would break loose and you could just do there missions again (increasing difficulty every time)

I'd kill for free roam co op.

Basically I just wanna play this game like the cartoon, ride around with robin, and fukk up random criminals/super villians.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

This guy makes it look easier than it really is.... so basically all I gotta just do is drive an he'll eventually stop chasing me?:francis:

i suggest muting the game at this point, its less...stressful without the sound effects, thats how i beat him again, his range on that lazer vision only goes so far so you can slide out of the way behind a building when it moves your way. Shoot all sides of the tank that are blinking on the schematics in the upper right hand corner of the screen. once youve taken them out a life bar will appear and you can finally start damaging him, however keep the combat the same, because his tank is way more powerful than the batmobile, so going up against him is suicide, but yeah once you got his lazer site timed down, you can shoot him from far away once it passes you then make sure to get behind a building and continue the combat as you did before. LONG STORY SHORT the tanks weakness' is there lazer site, you just have to learn to sneak around them metal gear style, the 7 or so tank drones you have to take out before facing him, are easy, just sneak up from behind, let the scope on the batmobile do get in position and fire

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
@Ciggavelli specifically (because you are the only other pc player on my steam list with this game) but to all of you in general...what those AR challenges looking like?

i don't think yall can fukk with me.

and who has 100% completion?
i'm at 99%, just gotta grind out these last fukking riddles.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Batcomputer.jpg

DT1969.jpg

About Professor Pyg, his name is from the Greek legend of Pygmalion where a sculptor falls in love with his own artistic creation of the "perfect" woman, Which then aphrodite then brings to life. This then became the title of a play that was famously adapted in the audrey hepburn classic, "My Fair Lady", where in victorian london a man takes on the task of taking a loudmouthed Flower Merchant with a cockney accent, and proves that he can turn her into a proper lady. He created and sold an identity destroying drug to gothams pimps, then later weaponising it to control what he believes are his "works of art" in expiermented on and surgically mutilated people whom he kidnaps. Nothing much is known about his past, but in the comics he is shown as the leader of his own little gang called the circus of strange, which branched off of talia al ghul's shadow orginization called Leviathan which specializes in brain washing and creating its own surgically made super humans. He's weirder than anyone in all of batmans rougues gallery, In the comics he builds a shrine made of wire and a blank face mask which he calls "mother", hinting at a past abusive relationship with a maternal figure who always berated him and told him his work was never good enough, He also has some strange interest in music, in the game it is opera but in the comics its 80s pop music, but later its established he has a wide taste in music. In the comics its said he has a "son" named janosz although him being a schizo i could see it as some sort of made up personality.

He reminds me alot of Francis Dollarhyde aka the tooth fairy from The Thomas Harris Book "Red Dragon" but to a heightened extent

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Ciggavelli specifically (because you are the only other pc player on my steam list with this game) but to all of you in general...what those AR challenges looking like?

i don't think yall can fukk with me.

and who has 100% completion?
i'm at 99%, just gotta grind out these last fukking riddles.
I haven't fukked with them yet. After I did everything except those damn riddler trophies, I put the game to the side. I'm waiting for the update, then I'm doing new game+ and everything else

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Microfracture @Dr.Omega @Made in 86' Its like day 4 and I still aint beat that level yet:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Yes, I think I'm gonna do this like I did Watchdogs at a similar problem (a driving part) and just put this game down for a little. I still got Shadows of Modar to beat and recently downloaded that free Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

And just to think, I was hoping on beating this game around the time MGS5 drops..... looks like that aint happening:francis:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
U have to hit the cloudburst on all sides. Also, make sure u save all your secondary specials and have the meter full. Once you hit it, run like hell the opposite direction until the he's lost track of you. Try not to get to close when u hit it and keep a good distance.

Try to plan escape routes before you fire off like go through alley ways, or under the tunnels. You're going to have to hit the cloudburst on each side, but I'd suggest you save the front for last. Be patient when you get that far as the cloudburst will be scanning 360 degrees. When u see an opening in the front fire off.

Right when you fire off for the last time, the cloudburst meter will appear and you can now shoot at will. Remember the special meter? Unload and spam square to launch all rockets right at its front grill and it should deplete most of its meter and you could finish it off with two more shots after.

Idk, I beat it with ease my first try.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I find Batman's rouges gallery highly fascinating, so much depth, I caught on when zsasz showed up in the last arkham

foes27c.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
U have to hit the cloudburst on all sides. Also, make sure u save all your secondary specials and have the meter full. Once you hit it, run like hell the opposite direction until the he's lost track of you. Try not to get to close when u hit it and keep a good distance.

Try to plan escape routes before you fire off like go through alley ways, or under the tunnels. You're going to have to hit the cloudburst on each side, but I'd suggest you save the front for last. Be patient when you get that far as the cloudburst will be scanning 360 degrees. When u see an opening in the front fire off.

Right when you fire off for the last time, the cloudburst meter will appear and you can now shoot at will. Remember the special meter? Unload and spam square to launch all rockets right at its front grill and it should deplete most of its meter and you could finish it off with two more shots after.

Idk, I beat it with ease my first try.

i had my special meter on full when the tanks lifebar appeared and did exactly that, instead i got blown up :beli: