Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
So I beat the game last night my review : GOTY
:wow: game is just so smooth so rewarding so fun.
The polish (on consoles at least) is off the charts the way the mission select works is miles better than arkham city. My biggest complaint IS I want MOOOOORE gimme some challenge maps, co op challenge maps, predator challenge maps, co op predator maps! I know that's coming in the season pass though. I wanted to take this game and trade it in and wait for the GOTY edition... But I can't it's too good! No way I'm getting the full ending so I YouTubed it. I'm just mad that I can't go through these predator missions and fights now fully upgraded and knowing what I'm doing!

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
@Microfracture @Dr.Omega @Made in 86' Its like day 4 and I still aint beat that level yet:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Yes, I think I'm gonna do this like I did Watchdogs at a similar problem (a driving part) and just put this game down for a little. I still got Shadows of Modar to beat and recently downloaded that free Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

And just to think, I was hoping on beating this game around the time MGS5 drops..... looks like that aint happening:francis:
Breh don't give up.:whoa: I felt the same way you felt on the part after this.:heh: I put the game down for 4 days.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After you've captured Man-Bat, if you change the date on your console he breaks outta jail and gives you another jump scare at the top of a building

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh don't give up.:whoa: I felt the same way you felt on the part after this.:heh: I put the game down for 4 days.

Breh its like day 5 or 6.... and I appreciate the fellas help and advice on here (a lot of it really rehashing what to do... look, I been already knew what to do in terms of it takes 4 shots to weaken him... HELL I even posted a vid showing even if I didnt, I had watched a vid showing me), but its just the execution is where I have a problem. I shoot dude and he be on my ass and the Batmobile takes so much punishment in one attempt that when I go for attempt 2, I'm normally done for

I just gotta put this down for a bit.... I really wish there was like a "GOD MODE" code I coud use temporarily

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Breh its like day 5 or 6.... and I appreciate the fellas help and advice on here (a lot of it really rehashing what to do... look, I been already knew what to do in terms of it takes 4 shots to weaken him... HELL I even posted a vid showing even if I didnt, I had watched a vid showing me), but its just the execution is where I have a problem. I shoot dude and he be on my ass and the Batmobile takes so much punishment in one attempt that when I go for attempt 2, I'm normally done for

I just gotta put this down for a bit.... I really wish there was like a "GOD MODE" code I coud use temporarily
I hear you I kept running into dead ends and shyt. It's frustrating as fukk.:snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I hear you I kept running into dead ends and shyt. It's frustrating as fukk.:snoop:

yes and I dont know the board... like it being cloudy and the joker laughing in the street and all that... its just fukks me up. I fukked around a few times and drove into a dead end and when it catches me its like GOOD BYE.

I hate there isnt a real alternative way to defeat this.... shyt is pissing me off

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
yes and I dont know the board... like it being cloudy and the joker laughing in the street and all that... its just fukks me up. I fukked around a few times and drove into a dead end and when it catches me its like GOOD BYE.

I hate there isnt a real alternative way to defeat this.... shyt is pissing me off

You could always shareplay with someone in here to get you past that part.

Daps
Reppin
i just beat the cloudburst/Arkham knight tank but it's pretty obvious who he is. The torture flashback cutscenes when going after Harley make it pretty obvious...unless I am way off lol