Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I like what they did with joker and scarecrow. Arkham Knight came across as a lame though. :yeshrug:

Yea. My thoughts when I first saw him is "he sounds like an angst ridden whiny teen. And this personal obsession with Batman. I bet this is
Jason Todd.
And of course they make it obvious as day later

Last edited by a moderator:

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Around 8 hours:to:

Yeah I'm wasn't about to do all that shyt myself:heh:

I agree that boss fights are the weakest part of this game, but that's because the Arkham games are always criticized for having weak boss fights. The fanbase did this one themselves. I for one loved the fights in City and Origins. Fighting Clayface was :ooh:

So instead of going back to the drawing board and making them good, they just took their ball and went home...Yea, blame the fanbase for that :mjlol:

I'm taking this :trash: back to bestbuy off the strength of learning about the boss fights.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how I've felt from near the beginning. The gameplay and combat are super repetitive, feels like I'm doing the same shyt over and over again. Side missions don't interest me in the slightest. Think The Witcher and Bloodborne spoiled me honestly.

I'm just forcing my way through it, near the Cloudburst shyt now.

This game is the definition of repetitive, there's more detective mode than the batmobile, you literally spend half the game following trails with the fake ass detective mode, shyt isn't close in the gameplay department

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This game is too good for all of the batmobile stuff. Just too much of it.

I've done 6 of the Riddler Trials. Anyone complete all ten?

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
This game is too good for all of the batmobile stuff. Just too much of it.

I've done 6 of the Riddler Trials. Anyone complete all ten?

Yes. There are quite a few of us that have 100% on the game.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
im stil doing new game plus and trying to solve the riddler sh1t there, even when the batmobile is fully tricked out, it still takes heavy damage from drones, that one bomb you gotta difuse on the lower tier of founders island is a bytch when arkham knight sends in the drones like:
or when you get to that church and try to wake the plant up, im like :damn:

it would be alot more tolerable if i had that batman 1989 skin :sas2:

Last edited: