Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is this game worth 60 bucks?

I might have to trade it in till the big games come out in the winter...........

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I'm about 70% done with new game+. Game is alot better not worrying about riddler trophies and is a lot more easier.

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I thought new game plus was supposed to be harder
Hell no, shyt is a cakewalk. I played on hard first and it was way more challenging. I guess from already completing it, you know what to expect so it makes the game a lot easier the second time around.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Got 92% completed. Have the last couple of watch towers, "own the road" and those road bombs to finish as well as those riddler trophies. I got good enjoyment out of it. Like people have been saying, the lack of hard boss fights sucks but other than that, I was entertained and challenged throughout the game which is all I want :yeshrug:

Where do I go to change what bat suit and batmobile I want? Can you change it on your first play through?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Hell no, shyt is a cakewalk. I played on hard first and it was way more challenging. I guess from already completing it, you know what to expect so it makes the game a lot easier the second time around.
I'm having a hard time trying to pull off some combos, I was trying to do the explosive one but instead batman used his grapple hook and took this big dude down like Spiderman

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
Got 92% completed. Have the last couple of watch towers, "own the road" and those road bombs to finish as well as those riddler trophies. I got good enjoyment out of it. Like people have been saying, the lack of hard boss fights sucks but other than that, I was entertained and challenged throughout the game which is all I want :yeshrug:

Where do I go to change what bat suit and batmobile I want? Can you change it on your first play through?

gotta do it at the main menu if i remember correctly

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I'm having a hard time trying to pull off some combos, I was trying to do the explosive one but instead batman used his grapple hook and took this big dude down like Spiderman
I only use grapple hooks, batarangs and ice freeze in chain combos.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Doing my replay on New Game+ as well and it's definitely more easy this time around. That's how it was for all Arkham Games though. Still is fun as hell to me and now I got the sudden urge to play Origins again after this :ehh:

And the anime Batsuit looks oddly dope in this game.