Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Are u still in tank mode after you shoot him?

Na man.... after I shoot him I scram but buddy be on my ass!! How many times you gotta shoot that tank twice?? Cuz I've havent even made it past the 2nd shot:francis:

:russ:I just beat that part today. shyt had me legit mad as fukk.:beli:

I been on this part for 2 days... I hate shyt like this in games...... I'm about to put this down like I did Watchdogs at that part where your old partner turns the grid against you. Aint touched that game in a minute cuz its too hard:mjcry:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Na man.... after I shoot him I scram but buddy be on my ass!! How many times you gotta shoot that tank twice?? Cuz I've havent even made it past the 2nd shot:francis:

I been on this part for 2 days... I hate shyt like this in games...... I'm about to put this down like I did Watchdogs at that part where your old partner turns the grid against you. Aint touched that game in a minute cuz its too hard:mjcry:

You just have to drive up on him and hold the left trigger to shoot the bright spot on his tank

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You just have to drive up on him and hold the left trigger to shoot the bright spot on his tank

Nicca??

giphy.gif

I know that.... thats what I said... I basically get up behind him... shoot the 1st spot out and then when I take off, I take so much damage most cases I'm already way past my halfway point. When I go in for shot 2 normally in the attempt to escape that one, I'm done!

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Nicca??

giphy.gif

I know that.... thats what I said... I basically get up behind him... shoot the 1st spot out and then when I take off, I take so much damage most cases I'm already way past my halfway point. When I go in for shot 2 normally in the attempt to escape that one, I'm done!

Ok, I thought you were saying you were on the last spot. Yeah, what you are trying to do shouldn't be hard. Don't forget to use your turbo boosts.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Ok, I thought you were saying you were on the last spot. Yeah, what you are trying to do shouldn't be hard. Don't forget to use your turbo boosts.

Nicca I do!! But this dude must have a turbo too.... and that tracking shyt where your car cant move?? shyt is unfair:mjcry:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
So instead of going back to the drawing board and making them good, they just took their ball and went home...Yea, blame the fanbase for that :mjlol:

I'm taking this :trash: back to bestbuy off the strength of learning about the boss fights.
Woahhhhh kemosabe I wasn't saying the game was trash. This is the best Arkham game, easy.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
He'll be on your ass no matter what, you just gotta whip around corners whenever you can to stop the missle lock from his tank.

This guy makes it look easier than it really is.... so basically all I gotta just do is drive an he'll eventually stop chasing me?:francis: