Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I just finished it.... :gladbron:

The game coulde have gotten a standing for a better deathstroke fight it was ANTICLIMATIC as fukk....:beli:

The tank shyt was grinding painful... too much of it....:francis:

but overall i had fun... :ehh: solid game and i got that 100% knightfall protocol engaged... I still think it was Azrael at the end just like the comics... Its stupid to believe citizens of gotham to think bruce wayne would be dead so easily....:mjlol: bunch of idiots he's fukking batman...

That was fukking awful. Just poor lazy design. When I saw him pop up I was like :gladbron: and raced to finish those bomb/watchtower missions expecting another epic boss fight. But they just recycled the first Knight tank battle. :camby:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
The game coulde have gotten a standing for a better deathstroke fight it was ANTICLIMATIC as fukk....:beli:

You ain't lying dawg :mindblown:

I swear, all of the boss battles in this one were boring as shyt. Hell, there were no real boss battles that didn't involve the batmobile. :beli:

We get all of those piff boss battles in City and Origins, then they come through with this weak shyt. :camby:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Im playing new game plus, shyts easier when you get all the upgrades, i thing ill just search out the riddles here, It def didnt have any noteworthy boss battles but if you keep busy with side quests its actually pretty dope,

what the hell happened to killer croc in that cutscene at the end? looks like he has some kind of wild crocodile STD

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm gonna admit that I stopped playing this. It's way too long and this open world shyt gets repetitive as hell.

It's summertime and there's too much going on to finish it. I decided to stay home tonight and I still don't feel like playing it :shaq2:

maybe I'll pick it back up in a month or two.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I thought nikkas was trolling but all this Batmobile shyt really do get tired
And Im like at 12% completion :heh:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
That was fukking awful. Just poor lazy design. When I saw him pop up I was like :gladbron: and raced to finish those bomb/watchtower missions expecting another epic boss fight. But they just recycled the first Knight tank battle. :camby:

SAME shyt. The Deathstroke fight in Origins was crazy so I rushed to finish everything and then Batman just knocks him out and takes him to GCPD :wtf::wtf::wtf:

I felt so robbed.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Does anyone like to just do fukk all and glide to the highest building they can find and call in the batmobile?

:wow:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took awhile but finished the main story. Started to become a real chore towards the end there. Wanted to be done with ASAP so I skipped a few cutscenes. shyt just became too boring and more of the same to hold my interest. And the Batmobile shyt got old fast.

This is how I've felt from near the beginning. The gameplay and combat are super repetitive, feels like I'm doing the same shyt over and over again. Side missions don't interest me in the slightest. Think The Witcher and Bloodborne spoiled me honestly.

I'm just forcing my way through it, near the Cloudburst shyt now.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This game was awesome from start to somewhere just before it became painfully obvious who the arkham knight was. After that I was like alright man let's hurry it up.

Smh @ the Joker in this game. And smh @ scarecrow for that matter. This game was awesome for every reason except most of the story. Batman vs an army is awesome concept and it was executed pretty well IMO.