Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
15 more trophies to go....:whoo: and it's closing time, still havent gotten that last clue left for deathstroke...

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Hmph I'm actually enjoying newgame+. It's knightmare difficulty but it's no different than when I played on hard. Only difference is there are no counter signals. And no more riddler solving :blessed:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took awhile but finished the main story. Started to become a real chore towards the end there. Wanted to be done with ASAP so I skipped a few cutscenes. shyt just became too boring and more of the same to hold my interest. And the Batmobile shyt got old fast.

Likes the first two Batman games on 360 better than this one. :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just finished it.... :gladbron:

The game coulde have gotten a standing O for a better deathstroke fight it was ANTICLIMATIC as fukk....:beli:

The tank shyt was grinding painful... too much of it....:francis:

but overall i had fun... :ehh: solid game and i got that 100% knightfall protocol engaged... I still think it was Azrael at the end just like the comics... Its stupid to believe citizens of gotham to think bruce wayne would be dead so easily....:mjlol: bunch of idiots he's fukking batman...

Last edited:

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
i beat the main part of the game a few days ago, wanted to avoid this thread in case of possible spoilers.

is it worth it to 100% the game to get the knightfall protocol? and if so do you have to get every single riddler trophy/riddle in order to do that?

either way, Im a huge batman stan, so I enjoyed the game quite a bit, didnt seem to get as tired of the batmobile as most people, and the joker was easily the best part of the story (as usual)

definitely going to replay at some point

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
i beat the main part of the game a few days ago, wanted to avoid this thread in case of possible spoilers.

is it worth it to 100% the game to get the knightfall protocol? and if so do you have to get every single riddler trophy/riddle in order to do that?

either way, Im a huge batman stan, so I enjoyed the game quite a bit, didnt seem to get as tired of the batmobile as most people, and the joker was easily the best part of the story (as usual)

definitely going to replay at some point

You have to get every riddler trophy

And no, it's not worth it

Just look at the ending youtube