Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
The others shouldn't be that short breh. Those were just pre-order DLC's. Batgirl drops Tuesday for SP owners and it's coming with side missions and secrets in addition to her own story.

They also said they were looking into making other characters playable in the A.R. challenges, after they fix the PC problems.

Ah ok good. I've just noticed when I wait for complete editions of games, the DLC wouldn't live up to the extra paper you would have to come up with if you copped the season pass.

Daps
Was having the worst time with the cloud burst, was playing it sneaky and careful, with some hit and runs, got frustrated was about to quit was just going run up on it and fire till I died, and ended up beating him like that.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I Agree.
I haven't had a Reason to Buy it thought, got Red Hood & Harley Quinn DLC withOUT it so :camby: ...and Batgirl coming out like a Week or 2 after the Season Pass Release for like what $7 or $8? I'll just wait for it to come out Solo.:manny:

Nothing wrong with the people that do put up the extra $40, but it feels like $100 up front is a lot to ask for DLC that creeps out every so often. Batgirl, Season of Infamy, and Gotham City Stories is what has been announced so far. I'm gonna wait and see how those are received.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
The cliffhangers from arkham city were anticlimactic af in this game:upsetfavre:
I'm still not sure I understand what's going on in this story..

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The cliffhangers from arkham city were anticlimactic af in this game:upsetfavre:
I'm still not sure I understand what's going on in this story..
They f*cked Azrael completely up and the mission involving Lucious Fox should've been much longer

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Sonuvabytch. I cleared out all 3 islands of drones, flying drones, check points and watch towers. Just got done with Harley Quinn, and now there's more :shaq2:.

At least no more new apc chases. fukk those were the worst.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
the only thing i got left are the riddler's trophies but i need the batmobile sonar which i can't used for some reason. plus it's not letting me just end the game :francis:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Yeah upgrade the tank as much as you can then it gets easier from their like playing space invaders , you can also trick tanks into blowing each other up, the drones are helpful at this because once they lock on they shoot anyway