Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
If the rest of the DLCs are as short as the Harley one its a fukkin shame. Companies should not be allowed to charge $40 to get a few expansions with 15 minutes of gameplay.
is she even playable at all in the fight training sessions? Joker at least had a few in the first arkham

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
CJV-Go_WIAIONla.jpg:large

Yo i was like :huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::heh::heh: When batman punched the shyt outta him...:whew: Goddamn.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
OMG. Dude, I'm at the pig guy trynna knock his ass out but I can't even fukking touch him. I searched online and by the looks of people on YouTube, u suppose to get take-down prompt when you're in the middle of the table opposite of him after throwing back his knife. I'm not even fukking getting to prompt and this motherfukker is cutting me up! fukking game is pissing me off now. I died like 5 times waiting for a take-down. Has anyone else experience this bug on the PS4?
Square + X should do it breh

Last edited:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Greatest batman game ever. Only thing holding it back from being a masterpiece is the overuse of the tank. It's fun and all but damn I don't want to use it to take out every villain. Looking forward to the DLC hopefully we get to play as other characters in free roam Gotham

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
If the rest of the DLCs are as short as the Harley one its a fukkin shame. Companies should not be allowed to charge $40 to get a few expansions with 15 minutes of gameplay.
The others shouldn't be that short breh. Those were just pre-order DLC's. Batgirl drops Tuesday for SP owners and it's coming with side missions and secrets in addition to her own story.

They also said they were looking into making other characters playable in the A.R. challenges, after they fix the PC problems.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I Agree.
I haven't had a Reason to Buy it thought, got Red Hood & Harley Quinn DLC withOUT it so :camby: ...and Batgirl coming out like a Week or 2 after the Season Pass Release for like what $7 or $8? I'll just wait for it to come out Solo.:manny: