Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
They really went overboard with these riddler shyts. The ones in the first Arjuna was enjoyable but in this game it's fukking stupid.
it all started with arkham city

anyone else spot zsasz when your trying to find out who kidnapped barbara?

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
the code wasnt on your receipt?
If it was, they didn't tell me. And what sucks is that I was just looking for it, and no luck. II'm usually really really good about keeping receipts too...
I haven't redeemed my Harley Code yet... Anyone on XBox 1 wanna trade? :lupe:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
If it was, they didn't tell me. And what sucks is that I was just looking for it, and no luck. II'm usually really really good about keeping receipts too...
I haven't redeemed my Harley Code yet... Anyone on XBox 1 wanna trade? :lupe:

yea breh, it was on the receipt :francis: printed automatically for pre ordered copies.

if its any consolation, you didnt miss much. it was only about 15-20 minutes long and very forgettable.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Are there any locations for Batman besides Gotham?
Arabia?
battle63.jpg

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
yea breh, it was on the receipt :francis: printed automatically for pre ordered copies.

if its any consolation, you didnt miss much. it was only about 15-20 minutes long and very forgettable.
That's what I'm hearing. I'm actually considering doing like the other breh and just trading it in while I can still get something for it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Currently at 88%. Just got a few more militia checkpoints and the riddler stuff. Then I can face deathstroke. Thinking off waiting on the dlc. I got the Harley Quinn one with the game but haven't played it. Should I wait for all to be released and then get the season pass, or would the price still be the same anyways? Other than Harley and bat girl next week, which other dlc had been released?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Bout to return this to put the money toward MGS V. Excellent game. 8/10

Not 9 because I got tired of the batmobile even though it was good to use

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
OMG. Dude, I'm at the pig guy trynna knock his ass out but I can't even fukking touch him. I searched online and by the looks of people on YouTube, u suppose to get take-down prompt when you're in the middle of the table opposite of him after throwing back his knife. I'm not even fukking getting to prompt and this motherfukker is cutting me up! fukking game is pissing me off now. I died like 5 times waiting for a take-down. Has anyone else experience this bug on the PS4?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Finally finished the main game and can post in this thread now lol. Now I'm finishing the other side missions. Amazing game and story...

Though the Arkham Knight's identity thing was way too predictable. Could have been less obvious.

That last Riddler race was just testing me to see if I would destroy one of my controllers :shaq2:

The fear take down ability they put in this game. Holy shyt :banderas:

:heh: Joker showing up in Bruce's mind with quotables for DAYS LMAO.

People feared Joker would make an appearance in this game, but the way they did it was perfect IMO.

The tank fights are fun as hell once you upgrade the Batmobile a bit. You dudes just starting out better focus most of your first upgrades on that to make things easier later.

This game is amazing... the only thimg missing is the court of owls making an appearance in the game too... that would have been badass...:mjcry:
Bruh when this game started dropping commercials I could've sworn I saw one the owls, but it ended up being somethings else :francis: