Bushed
Daps
tumblr_nr6jeanuSX1tnt8s9o1_1280.jpg

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Yeah upgrade the tank as much as you can then it gets easier from their like playing space invaders , you can also trick tanks into blowing each other up, the drones are helpful at this because once they lock on they shoot anyway
That's definitely the trick with it. shyt becomes unstoppable with the hacking, too. :whoo:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea i definitely used up all my upgrade points towards the bat mobile. Its the only way to beat some of these missions/get 3 stars in AR challenges. Shame how combat was completed neglected in this game

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
OMG. Dude, I'm at the pig guy trynna knock his ass out but I can't even fukking touch him. I searched online and by the looks of people on YouTube, u suppose to get take-down prompt when you're in the middle of the table opposite of him after throwing back his knife. I'm not even fukking getting to prompt and this motherfukker is cutting me up! fukking game is pissing me off now. I died like 5 times waiting for a take-down. Has anyone else experience this bug on the PS4?

14ka15y.png

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You got something that is one stop shopping for trophies/riddles/breakables?
Nah, sorry. I'm sure there's something out there though. I don't really fukk with achievements, riddler's shyt or breakables so I haven't checked though

Daps
Got the game yesterday. I'm loving it so far. I hate that you have to worry about the tanks when you are in the batmobile, tho. The one riddler mission pissed me off. I just wanna ride in my batmobile without worrying about getting blow up or killed.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Nothing wrong with the people that do put up the extra $40, but it feels like $100 up front is a lot to ask for DLC that creeps out every so often. Batgirl, Season of Infamy, and Gotham City Stories is what has been announced so far. I'm gonna wait and see how those are received.
I just hope it's worth $40. At least 2 Hours of Gameplay for these DLC Releases.

Because if not...
image2.gif

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Just completed all the riddles (:upsetfavre:) and got the Knightfall 100% ending. It was okay. I just want the 1000/1000GS, if you're not as passionate, just YouTube it. The main story ending is still awesome.

Definitely the best Arkham game, possibly GOTY as stated earlier. We'll see.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Just completed all the riddles (:upsetfavre:) and got the Knightfall 100% ending. It was okay. I just want the 1000/1000GS, if you're not as passionate, just YouTube it. The main story ending is still awesome.

Be honest. How many hours you clocked in for that? I'm 75% in and I've already got at least 20 hrs in easily. In the main story, I just finished the movie studio with Harley and I'm still trynna do riddler trophies and I have one last riddle quest for catwoman left. Got most of the side missions done.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

Did you use a guide for all the riddles/trophies?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

1359493723_39-Jay-Z-Ehhh.gif

they promised us a whole city and that didnt come in to play as much as i had hoped, the boss fights sucked, they should have made it to where you have to keep them from leaving the area or chasing them around the city. Im at the deathstroke tank fight and shyts got me like :beli:, The Disarming the bombs then fighting top gun style and speeding around to chase your enemy, is cool and all but i hate when it becomes hide and go tank

Last edited:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I beat the main story today and have a few of the side ones done. The majority of them shouldn't be a problem but finding all the Riddler stuff will be a pain in the ass as usual. I'm gonna try to beat all the side stuff but will probably get tired of finding the Riddler trophies and other stuff. I still haven't touched the pre-order DLC either

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
The combo challenge and the
azrael
combat challenge :whew:

Got 105 on the combo one and can't seem to get close to it again.