Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Be honest. How many hours you clocked in for that? I'm 75% in and I've already got at least 20 hrs in easily. In the main story, I just finished the movie studio with Harley and I'm still trynna do riddler trophies and I have one last riddle quest for catwoman left. Got most of the side missions done.

Around 8 hours:to:

Did you use a guide for all the riddles/trophies?

Yeah I'm wasn't about to do all that shyt myself:heh:

1359493723_39-Jay-Z-Ehhh.gif

they promised us a whole city and that didnt come in to play as much as i had hoped, the boss fights sucked, they should have made it to where you have to keep them from leaving the area or chasing them around the city. Im at the deathstroke tank fight and shyts got me like :beli:, The Disarming the bombs then fighting top gun style and speeding around to chase your enemy, is cool and all but i hate when it becomes hide and go tank

I agree that boss fights are the weakest part of this game, but that's because the Arkham games are always criticized for having weak boss fights. The fanbase did this one themselves. I for one loved the fights in City and Origins. Fighting Clayface was :ooh:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Around 8 hours:to:

Yeah I'm wasn't about to do all that shyt myself:heh:

I agree that boss fights are the weakest part of this game, but that's because the Arkham games are always criticized for having weak boss fights. The fanbase did this one themselves. I for one loved the fights in City and Origins. Fighting Clayface was :ooh:
8 hrs for 100%? Man I call :duck:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
People like to shyt on Origins, but that probably had the best boss fights of the whole Arkham series with City being right behind it.
no crap didnt you get to fight the joker at least 3 times, then deathstroke and black mask, not to mention bane and his loyal to the death mercenaries. Bane wasnt all juiced up and useless then, he was actually like the tom hardy bane. The only boss fight i didnt enjoy was the firefly one but that was because i didnt know the controls.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
no crap didnt you get to fight the joker at least 3 times, then deathstroke and black mask, not to mention bane and his loyal to the death mercenaries. Bane wasnt all juiced up and useless then, he was actually like the tom hardy bane. The only boss fight i didnt enjoy was the firefly one but that was because i didnt know the controls.
Dude wasn't as juiced up at first, but then you fight super roided up Bane again afterwards.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
you gotta look beneath you and move around some of the cargo while tilting the blimp
Breh, maybe I'm just doing it wrong or I broke the damn blimp. The panel to open the thing is dead and I can't find anything while tilting. I just saw a tunnel underneath with a riddler trophy and an alcove with a computer in it that I could fit a block in. I don't see anything else in the cargo area underneath.

Never mind breh. My dumbass forgot to realize the whole front of the blimp was blown open. Had me stuck trying to get in and saw it as I was flying around.

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I just traded mine in for Elder Scrolls. If the DLC end up being any good, maybe I'll repurchase.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm trying to knock all these riddler puzzles out and trophies i'm at 78% i'm almost there...:francis::lolbron::mjlol: everything else is like 100%

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I'm trying to knock all these riddler puzzles out and trophies i'm at 78% i'm almost there...:francis::lolbron::mjlol: everything else is like 100%
I'm at 92%. Still haven't finished the game. Getting my ass handed to me with the drones right outside gcpd :mjcry: