↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Co sign

Witcher still GOTY for me

Too much detail and expansive gameplay for this to match

I'm actually disappointed with the length of this game after such a long wait, also the over used tank and lack of unique batman boss battles definitely hurt this game

Is the Witcher really that dope? It looks a lot like Elder Scrolls and I never liked any of those games.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Is the Witcher really that dope? It looks a lot like Elder Scrolls and I never liked any of those games.
i didnt like skyrim at all but love this witcher game

its deep like skyrim but the gameplay is easier to get used to and the story is more linear

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
The only thing that really annoyed me about the game was the insane amount of tank battles.

I'm not getting the rest of these Riddler trophies either, still got like 200 left :dahell:

Question about the ending of the Azrael side mission..
When Azrael takes the sword in the clocktower, what happens when you press kill batman? I went the boring, noble rout and broke the sword :beli:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
The only thing that really annoyed me about the game was the insane amount of tank battles.

I'm not getting the rest of these Riddler trophies either, still got like 200 left :dahell:

When Azrael takes the sword in the clocktower, what happens when you press kill batman? I went the boring, noble rout and broke the sword :beli:

Batman counters the swing, knocks him the fukk out and takes him to GCPD :lolbron:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
These puzzles and side missions :scusthov:

I'm just going to go through doing nothing but the story missions​

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

batman_robin_015.jpg

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Where the hell is my Red Hood pack? I got the Harley, but not Red Hood. I'm practically finished with the game and nothing. :wtf:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Where the hell is my Red Hood pack? I got the Harley, but not Red Hood. I'm practically finished with the game and nothing. :wtf:
You only got the Red Hood DLC if you pre-ordered the game from Gamestop. I think you also get it later on if you bought the season pass.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
You only got the Red Hood DLC if you pre-ordered the game from Gamestop. I think you also get it later on if you bought the season pass.
I did though. :wtf:

That's why I hate Gamestop in the hood. They never gave me my Witcher Keychain neither. :sadbron:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
They really went overboard with these riddler shyts. The ones in the first Arkham was enjoyable but in this game it's fukking stupid.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
On the 14th they will release batgirl's dlc campaign

Created by Arkham Origins’ developer WB Games Montreal, the DLC takes place in an entirely new area called the Seagate Amusement Park, a nautical theme park built on top of an oil rig that the Joker has rigged to be a massive death trap. “We wanted to recreate the feeling of being trapped in a bizarre and unique open environment playing a game of cat and mouse with the Joker,” says design producer Justin Vazquez.

Batgirl’s combat style is a combination of the Dark Knight’s brawn and her own computer-genius brain, as she uses her hacking abilities to take down enemies, control objects, and solve puzzles. “Hacking is really what separates her from the other characters. It’s a gameplay mechanic with which the player can create situations for Batgirl to really shine,” Vazquez says. “Our intention was that Batgirl should be less powerful than Batman, but that Batgirl plus hacking could give her opportunities do things that not even Batman can pull off.”

The expansion incorporates Arkham Knight’s Dual Play system that allows the player to switch characters at the press of a button, and culminates in an epic tag-team throwdown between Batgirl and Robin and the Joker and Harley Quinn. “Seeing these four iconic characters together at the same time will be a real thrill,” Vazquez says. And for the first time in the Arkham series, Harley will be sporting her trademark black and red ensemble from Batman: The Animated Series.

The DLC features side quests, collectibles left behind by the Joker, and Easter eggs for hardcore DC Comics fans. “[It’s] a love letter to the original game that started this incredible franchise,” Vazquez says. “Batgirl: A Matter of Family” launches July 14 for Arkham Knight DLC season-pass holders (PS4 and Xbox One, $40), or it can be purchased separately on July 21 for $6.99.

11728723_853236118100618_8526458968024672257_o.jpg