Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Man playing on hard u have no choice but to do side missions to get upgrade points especially for the tank.

I cleared out bleak island of all riddler trophies and shyt. Says I have one watchtower left but I can't find shyt. Must be glitched.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just started it, just got into the ace chemicals jim gordon flashback thing... wow... batman always come prepared.. :whoo:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Wow some of the most obscure characters are in this like deacon blackfire from the batman graphic novel the cult, which story wise was alot like this game, idk if its cannon tho. Ugh if I wasn't batman I don't think I could go up against professor pyg

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Got everything done except Own The Streets and Riddler stuff

Got two own the streets missions left and they won't tell me where they are

:francis:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Got everything done except Own The Streets and Riddler stuff

Got two own the streets missions left and they won't tell me where they are

:francis:

I had the same problem. I had to look at a guide (which is tedious, because you have to do a lot of backtracking)

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
:whoa: I wouldn't go that far, but it's a solid 9/10 game. The Witcher 3 is like 4 times longer and is more fun and exciting. Witcher 3 is like a 9.5/10
Co sign

Witcher still GOTY for me

Too much detail and expansive gameplay for this to match

I'm actually disappointed with the length of this game after such a long wait, also the over used tank and lack of unique batman boss battles definitely hurt this game

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Beat the main story and most of the side missions. Still have to do some Watchtowers but I think I'm gonna sell this back after I beat Deathstroke because I'll be damned if I find 300 some bullshyt ass Riddler trophies. fukk the Riddler :pacspit: Why would they put that many in the game?

Everything else was great and they got the most out of the gadgets and Batmobile as possible. Gonna try out Witcher 3 next. I hit 100% on Shadow of Mordor so hopefully its similar to that.