Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
my sweet handicapped booty. How can they make scarecrow the antagonist? Also, joker is funny as hell. Glad he's back. I left off where I need Ivy's help. Gonna start to rescue my leather p*ssy cat. So much shyt to do. The firefly chases is puff.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Nah you dint fukk up upgrade the batmobile because near endgame you will be in that shyt alot

The disruptor

Disables medics so it takes em out them out if they try to revive
Disables detective mode jammers and scanners
Disable drones/turrets so they blow themselves up if they try to fire (blinds them too)

Make sure you upgrade it to four shots
Own the roads will become more accesiable that way

Im stuck on that one

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I had to go to work I couldn't even play. I won't be able to until I get back home still had 3 major downloads to finish the main file was done... :mjcry: this what meach wanted when they wanted an all digital future. Next time I buy disc. :stopitslime:

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
Completing the Riddler challenges so I can access the Knightfall protocol. Just finished Bleake Island. This is the worst park of every Arkham game, definitely.
Exactly, Why does the dev think by killing the momentum of the game is a good idea? Don't get me wrong. I like the riddles but the damn trophies are pointless. Imagine having to find all the damn pigeons in GTA to beat the game?

Superstar
Daps
Yo i just got paid yesterday i woke up so damn late i totally forgot everyone gonna be closed. :heh: I'm about to online purchase this shyt from psn. tell me brehs is it worth the $60?!?! :lupe:

IMO there's so much DLC and extra content it's not really worth the 60 unless you got the preorder, but its definitely a must buy

Superstar
Daps
Wait till you get to the excavator, that shyt is retarded and unfair not even challenging just plain unfair

:heh: That was a joke breh you just drive through those tunnels, that thing never even touches you. Cloudburst wasn't difficult either once you got it alone, it was the tanks before that you need to strategize for and hope they dont randomly swerve and set their sights on you, or their pals don't come around the corner and you're trapped in a corner

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just beat deathstroke :win:. Just Azreal and the riddler left. Both those side quests suck though, so I'll probably call it quits. Great game. I got my money's worth. I change my rating to 9/10. I just wanted to keep coming back to this game (and I'm playing on the PC with all those problems, so that says something)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man do I have to do some of these side missions? I'd love nothing more than to just plow through the single player campaign and be done with it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man do I have to do some of these side missions? I'd love nothing more than to just plow through the single player campaign and be done with it.
I didn't touch one side mission until I beat the main story. I had no problems. Though I wasn't as upgraded as I should have been