Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Daps
Reppin
Canada
My collectors edition finally came in the mail yesterday. Played about 3 hours of it and enjoyed every minute. It was a father's day gift so I was cool waiting a week after release. Thing is, this collector's edition costs $100 right? And it doesnt come with the season pass :what:. Seriously, the batman figure is cool, but not $50 cool. I could see this thing at toys r us separately for $30. And the season pass is an ADDITIONAL $40 ? Boo.

lol coulda got you the regular edition and the season pass separately.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I REALLY wish i had bought from gamestop now

Playing as Harley still aint bad, but look at how he handles those guns

gun-kata-o.gif

Damn that looks way smoother on PC. :sadcam:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deathstroke was Robin reskinned.

Actually, there are quite a few things in Origins was City reskinned.
The ever so praised Deathstroke fight from Origins was basically the Ra's al Ghul fight from AC reskinned, or at least the animation of him using the sword but Origins did have more creative boss fights than Knight though

and for the ppl upset about the challenge maps, yeah that is wack that it's gone.... but it will be back via DLC and that's even wacker.... you gotta pay $40 to get what was free in the other games

Luckily I got the season pass for $18.. thank God for gift cards and that 10% off season pass Target deal last week

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I can't force myself to play this fukking game :damn:
I have all the time in the world if I wanna make it just to play this game and I just been on twitch watching people play street fighter as I browse the coli :snoop:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Man I gotta get back on this game. I've been playing a lot of 2K15 lately. Weird.

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The ever so praised Deathstroke fight from Origins was basically the Ra's al Ghul fight from AC reskinned, or at least the animation of him using the sword but Origins did have more creative boss fights than Knight though

and for the ppl upset about the challenge maps, yeah that is wack that it's gone.... but it will be back via DLC and that's even wacker.... you gotta pay $40 to get what was free in the other games

Luckily I got the season pass for $18.. thank God for gift cards and that 10% off season pass Target deal last week

Challenge Maps are in the game, they are just called A.R. Challenges. They don't have custom ones though.

And playing as allies has been DLC for all Batman games. None of them were free. Except Catwoman, but if you didn't buy the game new you had to pay for her also. Only difference for AK is that the characters are present in game already.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Y'all notice that from the character bios, EVERY character in this shyt has either blue or green eyes. fukk is up with that.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Challenge Maps are in the game, they are just called A.R. Challenges. They don't have custom ones though.

And playing as allies has been DLC for all Batman games. None of them were free. Except Catwoman, but if you didn't buy the game new you had to pay for her also. Only difference for AK is that the characters are present in game already.
Naw I'm talkin bout the REAL challenge maps that take place in different locations of the story mode like the previous games.. that's listed as part of the DLC

That AR sh*t is a watered down version, you can't even play more than 1 round. i think its wack that the entire real challenge map mode you gotta pay for now

Here's what's all included for DLC:

• Batgirl: A Matter of Family -- An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series - check out the first render of Batgirl.
  • The Season of Infamy -- Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.
  • Gotham City Stories -- Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.
  • Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks -- Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.
  • Crimefighter Challenge Maps -- Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.
  • Character Skins -- A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing and Catwoman.

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Naw I'm talkin bout the REAL challenge maps that take place in different locations of the story mode like the previous games.. that's listed as part of the DLC

That AR sh*t is a watered down version, you can't even play more than 1 round. i think its wack that the entire real challenge map mode you gotta pay for now
They still got rounds. Instead of having a scene that tells you how you did and start the next round though, they just spawn in the enemies into the room after you are done with the group from the previous round. You haven't noticeed that happen?

I agree with the other part though, I hope they do add in the maps from the game. The ones we have now are basic.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They still got rounds. Instead of having a scene that tells you how you did and start the next round though, they just spawn in the enemies into the room after you are done with the group from the previous round. You haven't noticeed that happen?

I agree with the other part though, I hope they do add in the maps from the game. The ones we have now are basic.
Didn't even notice.. I only did 1 AR challenge then once I realized it wasn't the challenge maps I'm used to I never did 1 again lol