Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
shyt stay freezing on me :dahell:
yeah its real buggy on the ps4 otherwise i like the game, i beat that 9th riddler challenge and that sh1t had me

tumblr_inline_n54w0eZUyB1sphx85.gif

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
as for azrael being a black templar knight

Hugues de Payens was a French nobleman and of moorish royalty. He was the first grand master of the Knights Templar...

It was he, and eight of his cousins who were the first knights of this order...

You can look him up on wikipedia, and the picture they have for him is of a "swarthy" like man, but nevertheless, he was black, not mixed with Arab, not some type of Berber or Eurasian, but BLACK!

hugues.jpg

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man i gotta play Origins if ya'll are really upset with this game cause im loving this..
the chase in the sewer with the batmobile and that big ass machine was so fukkin dope

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Unfortunately very little replayablity which is why I'm selling this tomorrow. :wow: I don't want to pay for no DLC when CDPR is giving the shyts out for free.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just saw this

3rd time this game got me to jump

Joker got me the first time then Batman as Commish was in that lock up
Yeah man I was surprised at how many times I actually jumped and said "oh shyt" at this game :pachaha:

I just started Arkham City on gayass PS Now... I definitely should've played those games first. Might buy the bundle of Arkham Asylum/City instead

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
not my best run but it's ok.
i don't have all of the combat upgrades either, i'm only 19% through the game.

damn good run...that hit to stop your combo was bullshyt....i dont have any footage yet cause i still havent had time to play the game yet...when i start it, i wanna put in some serious time, but havent had that opportunity yet...will this weekend though...

:youngsabo:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed Joker more in this game than any of the others in this series:ehh:,he was actually starting to annoy me by the time origins rolled around

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
My collectors edition finally came in the mail yesterday. Played about 3 hours of it and enjoyed every minute. It was a father's day gift so I was cool waiting a week after release. Thing is, this collector's edition costs $100 right? And it doesnt come with the season pass :what:. Seriously, the batman figure is cool, but not $50 cool. I could see this thing at toys r us separately for $30. And the season pass is an ADDITIONAL $40 ? Boo.
Also got the Collector's Edition and I feel the same way.

I love this game. Definitely the best next gen game I've played, easily. The Arkham series is now my favorite Batman story. Better than Dark Knight Returns. Only flaw in this game is the very obvious backwards progression in terms of boss fights.

IGN's video review of the game spoiled Mark Hamill's return to the Joker role for me. fukk them.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
:comeon:Nygma and his Riddles.:beli:
they should have made them sh1ts optional like play at your own leisure to unlock whatever challenge and upgrades

Is it just me or is anybody else getting bored with kevin conroy as batman, i thought he sounded better in origins, so did the joker, you can really tell hes showing his age when hes talking. Oh yeah and did anyone else ever get pissed of at the joker, like when i completed a riddler challenge with catwoman, then i came out and he started talking about scoring with talia al ghul i was like :merchant: :damn: :ufdup:and kept trying to smack him

talia, the actor and character is bae :to: i was like "you shut your damn mouth clown!"

Stana_Katic-copy-1024x674.jpg

cac80ec400fec3c0952e627c2a40b2f7.jpg

talia_al_ghul_by_dnxpunk-d675z9b.jpg

Last edited: