Playing as Harley still aint bad, but look at how he handles those guns

gun-kata-o.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I wonder if the season pass dlc will come out for the pc still, now that the game has been pulled?

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I REALLY wish i had bought from gamestop now

Playing as Harley still aint bad, but look at how he handles those guns

gun-kata-o.gif

that video is 10 minutes long smh

Luckily the preorder bonuses are included in the season pass and weren't made by Rocksteady so hopefully the Rocksteady DLC missions are longer

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not my best run but it's ok.
i don't have all of the combat upgrades either, i'm only 19% through the game.

damn good run...that hit to stop your combo was bullshyt....i dont have any footage yet cause i still havent had time to play the game yet...when i start it, i wanna put in some serious time, but havent had that opportunity yet...will this weekend though...

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
that video is 10 minutes long smh

Luckily the preorder bonuses are included in the season pass and weren't made by Rocksteady so hopefully the Rocksteady DLC missions are longer
i bought the season pass so far nothing as far as getting the red hood, i usually like the extra characters and sh1t for the challenges

i heard the game isnt completely over once you do all of riddlers little run arounds

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i bought the season pass so far nothing as far as getting the red hood, i usually like the extra characters and sh1t for the challenges

i heard the game isnt completely over once you do all of riddlers little run arounds
I finished everything but the Riddler ish

Thinkin bout doin the Knightfall thing and lookin at the full ending on YouTube

Someone said the preorder bonuses are exclusive to retailers until the fall and that's when season pass owners will get it

What's wack is that the challenge maps are DLC now when they were free with every game prior

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm about 70-75% done...

I finished the main story.. I never played any of the other Batman games so this is ll new to me... pretty dope I might add but you guys make it seem like the other games were funner

I'm still enjoying this game though. Completed everything except the riddlers gay ass shyt, finishing up with the serial killer stiff, still got Firefighters to find, etc... just really a bunch of small stuff aside from Riddler missions

Disappointed to hear that the Deathstroke match is a lame ass tank battle... I might end up skipping it or all the other bullshyt and just play Arkham City next instead

Anyone activate Knightfall yet?:lupe:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'm about 70-75% done...

I finished the main story.. I never played any of the other Batman games so this is ll new to me... pretty dope I might add but you guys make it seem like the other games were funner

I'm still enjoying this game though. Completed everything except the riddlers gay ass shyt, finishing up with the serial killer stiff, still got Firefighters to find, etc... just really a bunch of small stuff aside from Riddler missions

Disappointed to hear that the Deathstroke match is a lame ass tank battle... I might end up skipping it or all the other bullshyt and just play Arkham City next instead

Anyone activate Knightfall yet?:lupe:

while your at it try arkham origins, you can actually play as deathstroke, some say its the black child of the arkham games, but its not its actually pretty good, the only reaction on the internet is overreaction

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
while your at it try arkham origins, you can actually play as deathstroke, some say its the black child of the arkham games, but its not its actually pretty good, the only reaction on the internet is overreaction
Origins was great

just felt like an expansion to City with not enough new features

has better boss battles than this Arkham Tanknight

Daps
Reppin
Canada
none of the boss battles were that memorable I do remember the Slade Wilson fight in Origins which I liked. Dunno why they used tank battles instead. :francis: So much potential, then you have riddler the fukking coward you have to do all the damn riddles. I wasn't even mad at him, I was mad at the game.

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Deathstroke was Robin reskinned.

Actually, there are quite a few things in Origins was City reskinned.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
damn good run...that hit to stop your combo was bullshyt....i dont have any footage yet cause i still havent had time to play the game yet...when i start it, i wanna put in some serious time, but havent had that opportunity yet...will this weekend though...

yeah, that Goliath came out of nowhere and sucker punched me.
i'll upload more later.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My collectors edition finally came in the mail yesterday. Played about 3 hours of it and enjoyed every minute. It was a father's day gift so I was cool waiting a week after release. Thing is, this collector's edition costs $100 right? And it doesnt come with the season pass :what:. Seriously, the batman figure is cool, but not $50 cool. I could see this thing at toys r us separately for $30. And the season pass is an ADDITIONAL $40 ? Boo.