Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

puggle

Superstar
Daps
they should have made them sh1ts optional like play at your own leisure to unlock whatever challenge and upgrades

Is it just me or is anybody else getting bored with kevin conroy as batman, i thought he sounded better in origins, so did the joker, you can really tell hes showing his age when hes talking. Oh yeah and did anyone else ever get pissed of at the joker, like when i completed a riddler challenge with catwoman, then i came out and he started talking about scoring with talia al ghul i was like :merchant: :damn: :ufdup:and kept trying to smack him
I agree about Conroy sounding :flabbynsick:. The guy who replaced him in Origins was better. I'm not sure how far you are into the game but Conroy just shows zero emotion in some of the parts you would think demands it. I would go as far as saying he's the worst of the all the main voice actors in the game. :heh: Gordon's a close second, his voice just doesn't fit well.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Damn. I'm still on bleak island trying to get all the riddler trophies and riddles. But there are some trophies o can't get because I don't have the equipment like that electrical gun. I guess I have to progress with the story, but my Ocd is irritated :14bricks:

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Damn. I'm still on bleak island trying to get all the riddler trophies and riddles. But there are some trophies o can't get because I don't have the equipment like that electrical gun. I guess I have to progress with the story, but my Ocd is irritated :14bricks:
You gotta steal that from the GCPD

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
this shyt boring than a muthafukka
but dig
i really think im out growing video games tho :mjcry:
even the weed cant cant keep me interested

i need a new Street Fighter ASAP

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I just hit this dude with a German suplex with the fear takedown

VYjAA7P.gif

Last edited:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
It's in the evidence room of the gcpd