Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The investigation sequences in this game are really well done.... I'm about 18% in, do they get even better?
Everything about the game is dope aside from the boss battles... or so lack there of and the occasional glitching

The conclusion to all of the side missions are all lackluster aside from the Perfect Crime and I honestly haven't found all the Riddler trophies yet

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I just got the four and this game is fun lol. Gta for the good guys

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
how can people not like those unique boss battles :why:

that mr freeze one is goat, studying the room hard trying to figure out how to inflict damage on him next, also the killer croc one

gamers are too weak these days :snoop:, no wonder these guys were losing their minds over bloodborne

and yeah dont get me started on deathstroke, seriously wtf were they thinking, he had an amazing boss battle in origins and is now a boring tank battle.

for real im starting to not like this game
heh.png

It's because these Batman games are pretty much Zelda with a Batman skin. They find a gimmick and run with it for each dungeon and puzzle for the entire game.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm enjoying the game so far, not loving it necessarily but its fun. Do people think the DLC will be worth buying going on past Batman games?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
@Orbital-Fetus

i recall you in the other bat game threads, you said you get busy with the combos....i wanna see footage when this drops...i'll post some of mine too....i'm gonna get busy in this...think i'll do an arkham runthrough, or at least plat AC and AO (already plat'd AA) before this drops to knock the rust off...

not my best run but it's ok.
i don't have all of the combat upgrades either, i'm only 19% through the game.

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm enjoying the game so far, not loving it necessarily but its fun. Do people think the DLC will be worth buying going on past Batman games?

I enjoyed the AC and AO DLC stories so I'd cop. They got a Batgirl DLC coming out on the 14th and all of the other allies are getting stories between now and December.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anybody activate knightfall before completing all the missions? I also noticed that ace chemicals was on fire and sinking. I hope I didn't leave any riddler trophies in there. :lupe:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Depends on whether they're planning more story modes besides the Batgirl themed one. If it's just that one plus challenge maps, Batmobile races, and a bunch of skins then I would have to pass.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Anybody activate knightfall before completing all the missions? I also noticed that ace chemicals was on fire Iand sinking. I hope I didn't leave any riddler trophies in there. :lupe:
I did

never can be bothered to go looking for all the riddler trophies, completed everything else though

selling the game tomorrow while the price is still high, completed it on hard and dont care about overpriced dlc season pass because i know the dlc missions are very short

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I did

never can be bothered to go looking for all the riddler trophies, completed everything else though

selling the game tomorrow while the price is still high, completed it on hard and dont care about overpriced dlc season pass because i know the dlc missions are very short
Funny you mentioned that cuz I was over here looking all over for the damn box. Thought I threw it away with the ps4 box. Found it behind the desk on top of the extension cord plug. :whew:

I never played the dlc on the old games. I'm only bout 70% done. Not including riddler trophies. I'll likely stick it out. Don't plan on buying any games soon.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Funny you mentioned that cuz I was over here liking all over for the damn box. Thought I threw it away with the ps4 box. Found it behind the desk on top of the extension cord plug. :whew:

I never played the dlc on the old games. I'm only bout 70% done. Not including riddler trophies. I'll likely stick it out. Don't plan on buying any games soon.
im going to finally buy bloodborne with the trade in money

was playing MKX when it first came out