Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
The investigation sequences in this game are really well done.... I'm about 18% in, do they get even better?
not really

they were better in Origins imo

just got to the reveal part of arkham knight

@-DMP- finally got passed that tank bit, had to go out of bounds to avoid the missile locks and to stay away while drone hacking as much as possible

the other ones after aren't as hard

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
not really

they were better in Origins imo

just got to the reveal part of arkham knight

@-DMP- finally got passed that tank bit, had to go out of bounds to avoid the missile locks and to stay away while drone hacking as much as possible

the other ones after aren't as hard

Same shyt I did. I beat the shyt out of this game, with only the riddler trophies left, I honestly wish there was more to play. Ultimate batman experience. I

I didn't really feel this way after city. I was satisfied with how things ended during story mode(I guess knowing a sequel is coming will do that)

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Same shyt I did. I beat the shyt out of this game, with only the riddler trophies left, I honestly wish there was more to play. Ultimate batman experience. I

I didn't really feel this way after city. I was satisfied with how things ended during story mode(I guess knowing a sequel is coming will do that)
I think the tank is used too much in this and the game needed more unique boss battles like the ones in asylum and city.

Other than that the game is brilliant.

Plan to finish it by tomorrow, I don't care for the season pass looking to sell it while the price is still high

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the lack of boss battles is really still a big disappointment, replacing them with numerous tank battles wasn't the best idea.

And how easy it was to take down Harley, 2 Face and Penguin is :snoop: i remember it being hard to even get close to Penguin in Arkham City, they made you work for it.

Superstar
Daps
I think the tank is used too much in this and the game needed more unique boss battles like the ones in asylum and city.

Other than that the game is brilliant.

Plan to finish it by tomorrow, I don't care for the season pass looking to sell it while the price is still high

Speaking of which, why did they get rid of the enemy boss battles like Freeze and Ra's and Clayface? I heard there were criticisms about those parts of the game but IMO they made the games more memorable and gave the rogue's gallery more life. In the side mission, Deathstroke's bytchass is relegated to a tank fight and he gets taken out like a jobber right after :beli: And Arkham Knight was just cat and mouse

Daps
Reppin
Memphis

Batgirl DLC drops July 14th

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Speaking of which, why did they get rid of the enemy boss battles like Freeze and Ra's and Clayface? I heard there were criticisms about those parts of the game but IMO they made the games more memorable and gave the rogue's gallery more life. In the side mission, Deathstroke's bytchass is relegated to a tank fight and he gets taken out like a jobber right after :beli: And Arkham Knight was just cat and mouse
how can people not like those unique boss battles :why:

that mr freeze one is goat, studying the room hard trying to figure out how to inflict damage on him next, also the killer croc one

gamers are too weak these days :snoop:, no wonder these guys were losing their minds over bloodborne

and yeah dont get me started on deathstroke, seriously wtf were they thinking, he had an amazing boss battle in origins and is now a boring tank battle.

for real im starting to not like this game
heh.png

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
does this game suspend for you guys?
Yeah I'm experiencing it. At one point I kept falling underground. I posted a pic few pages back of me looking up at the buildings. I see you on ps4. I'm playing the xbox version so I guess they both have equal glitches.

Anybody playing thru the dead bodies missions? I'm having trouble locating one in the monorail station. I reach the marker on top of the station but see nothing

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

That freeze fight was ass