Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It sounds extremely crazy but superman should've been revealed as the arkham knight. Then after he'd been defeated he would say, we'll meet again soon or something like that. Kind of as a lead in to the Batman vs superman movie. They're both dc so it wouldn't have been too impossible and it would've been a cool cross promotion feature. Like turn superman heel after being upset of being in Batman shadow. Then in the movie they could turn him back good again. I don't know, it's just some weird idea that I had. :manny:

Hmmm. Welp..glad you're not on their writing staff.:francis:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It sounds extremely crazy but superman should've been revealed as the arkham knight. Then after he'd been defeated he would say, we'll meet again soon or something like that. Kind of as a lead in to the Batman vs superman movie. They're both dc so it wouldn't have been too impossible and it would've been a cool cross promotion feature. Like turn superman heel after being upset of being in Batman shadow. Then in the movie they could turn him back good again. I don't know, it's just some weird idea that I had. :manny:
Superman as the Arkham Knight? Dude's too powerful for that plus he has no vendetta against Batman plus why would he even be dealing with some lunatics in Gotham? Your description of why Superman would be the Arkham Knight makes more sense for the person they made to be the Arkham Knight in the 1st place

only thing that would've made sense was a brainwashed Superman being sent to fight Batman somewhere, but as soon as Bruce recovers Superman... the game would be over cuz Superman could just inhale all the fear toxin and take it somewhere else lol

but on the real, that would've been dope if a brainwashed Superman did pop up for a boss fight.. then the excuse for him to leave would have something to do with Luthor since there's plenty of Lex references

Last edited:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arkham knight shoulda been damian Wayne.
I was thinking that was gonna be the plot twist especially considering what happened to Ra's and Talia last game.. plus Talia mentioned a "night in Metropolis" last game to Batman

I was really thinking there was gonna be a plot twist cuz who the Arkham Knight is was so obvious

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
As much as I'm loving the game, this Tank shyt is faq as fukk... makes me want to cut this shyt off completely

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The cloudburst tank has to be the gayest shyt in this game. Breh respawns through walls after you shoot it and run :beli:
like I said.. tanks were/are some fakkit shyt

Along with the riddler and his gayass driving challenges. I put this nikka on mute too because he never shuts the fukk up. Just whines and rambles about what you did to him and talks lame ass shyt

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
The cloudburst tank has to be the gayest shyt in this game. Breh respawns through walls after you shoot it and run :beli:

That whole segment was wack, you gotta flank 7 tanks, but they all move right around each other smh.

shyt was tedious for no reason