Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Seriously how am I supposed to beat the tank battles on hard (Founders island)

Can barely move and getting missile locked every second by 2 sides

It helped me when I hacked the missile launchers and focused on getting my special meter up to use the times 10 missile launcher.

Also, the batmobile has an upgrade that let's you keep a completed special meter even if you take damage.

EMP can help you fend off last minute missiles .

Sometimes you can hide behind corners and cut off the homing missile paths.

All this helped me beat the extreme level tank missions.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no lie i nearly jumped out my skin and quit the game when joker showed up at ace chemicals. I had to take a break from the game, a nikka was legit shook :mjcry:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
do u have all the tank upgrades as far as weapons go?

get the double move as well [it'll let you dash away twice in battle mode] helps out a ton, i finally beat all the tank missions a few mins ago after dying so much.
ive got everything except the double move

@-DMP- its just this founders island one im struggling with because its such a small space, seriously i can barely move on this one and getting missile locked by tanks on the highway i cant target

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
ive got everything except the double move

@-DMP- its just this founders island one im struggling with because its such a small space, seriously i can barely move on this one and getting missile locked by tanks on the highway i cant target

Yea j think I remember that one, ain't it like under a free way/underpass or something?

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
I'm hoping Nightwing gets his own DLC and we get to free roam around bludhaven.

Heard a thug all but mention Superman he said "great, now we just need that freak from metropolis to show up"

:ohhh:I didn't even hear that 1 Breh. Goddamn Clark, you out there?:dahell:

some goon on the streets did also mention Lex Luthor having a building in Gotham.

Last edited:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some goon on the streets did also mention Lex Luthor having a building in Gotham.
Luthor got like 2 buildings in Gotham.. I always notice The 1 in Chinatown next to Wayne tower cuz I always end up in Chinatown for some reason

There's tons of LexCorp billboards too

The thugs on the street make references to Flash,Luthor and Superman plus if you listen to Wayne's voicemail you're in for a nice surprise

I also saw a Metropolis poster showing the Daily Planet and a red blur flying

There's references to Oliver Queen too and I saw a building called the Black Canary. Matter fact, 1 of the militia places took over Queen Industries I think

I know they're just Easter eggs but normally Rocksteady's Easter eggs lead to something so if we get a Superman or Justice League game out of this made by them, I'm all for it cuz they got Batman down to a T

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Luthor got like 2 buildings in Gotham.. I always notice The 1 in Chinatown next to Wayne tower cuz I always end up in Chinatown for some reason

There's tons of LexCorp billboards too

The thugs on the street make references to Flash,Luthor and Superman plus if you listen to Wayne's voicemail you're in for a nice surprise

I also saw a Metropolis poster showing the Daily Planet and a red blur flying

There's references to Oliver Queen too and I saw a building called the Black Canary. Matter fact, 1 of the militia places took over Queen Industries I think

I know they're just Easter eggs but normally Rocksteady's Easter eggs lead to something so if we get a Superman or Justice League game out of this made by them, I'm all for it cuz they got Batman down to a T
It sounds extremely crazy but superman should've been revealed as the arkham knight. Then after he'd been defeated he would say, we'll meet again soon or something like that. Kind of as a lead in to the Batman vs superman movie. They're both dc so it wouldn't have been too impossible and it would've been a cool cross promotion feature. Like turn superman heel after being upset of being in Batman shadow. Then in the movie they could turn him back good again. I don't know, it's just some weird idea that I had. :manny: