started from the bottom literally.

Now I'm stuck inside a building. :snoop:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
finished the game and looked up the final ending because I ain't got time for that. I'll do the side missions eventually too except the Riddler stuff.

I enjoyed the ending, but it was generic. I don't really understand what Jason Todd does after helping you out, it doesn't make sense to have a Red Hood story DLC if they didn't explain when he stops being the Knight and becomes the Red Hood, especially considering that he's a good guy now.

I also don't understand why Nightwing doesn't appear in the ending, that makes ZERO sense.

The last game in the series, where do you think Rocksteady is going from here? :mjpls: Obviously greater heights.

dust kicked up awhile ago and there was rumors of them doing TMNT but maybe that got cancelled :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
finished the game and looked up the final ending because I ain't got time for that. I'll do the side missions eventually too except the Riddler stuff.

I enjoyed the ending, but it was generic. I don't really understand what Jason Todd does after helping you out, it doesn't make sense to have a Red Hood story DLC if they didn't explain when he stops being the Knight and becomes the Red Hood, especially considering that he's a good guy now.

I also don't understand why Nightwing doesn't appear in the ending, that makes ZERO sense.

dust kicked up awhile ago and there was rumors of them doing TMNT but maybe that got cancelled :patrice:

That was Todd as Red Hood showing up at the end to save you. I believe he gave up the Arkham Knight name after his fight with Batman because that resolved his hatred for him.

Nightwing has his own city with his own problems to take care of. Batman was telling him he was needed in Bludhaven during their mission.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That was Todd as Red Hood showing up at the end to save you. I believe he gave up the Arkham Knight name after his fight with Batman because that resolved his hatred for him.

Nightwing has his own city with his own problems to take care of. Batman was telling him he was needed in Bludhaven during their mission.

My point is, how does he go from that Arkham Knight iteration of the Red Hood to the traditional Red Hood in the DLC? Plus, even though Nightwing has his own problems, shouldn't he still be aware of Bruce's situation and atleast attempted to help while he's still in town? The only explanation I think should be us seeing him leave at the end of the penguin chain, which sounds possible considering that I didn't beat it.

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
My point is, how does he go from that Arkham Knight iteration of the Red Hood to the traditional Red Hood in the DLC? Plus, even though Nightwing has his own problems, shouldn't he still be aware of Bruce's situation and atleast attempted to help while he's still in town? The only explanation I think should be us seeing him leave at the end of the penguin chain, which sounds possible considering that I didn't beat it.
Yeah at the end of the Penguin mission Nightwing leaves to go back to his city. I think he was oblivious to the events that were going down at the end of the game. For Red Hood though, once he gives up the Arkham Knight moniker and comes to the aid of Batman at the end of the game he finally switches sides. At that point, I think they took the easy way out and basically created their own version of Under the Red Hood for his DLC, except this time Batman knows who it is before it happens. The way I see it, after the events of AK go down, Red Hood takes to cleaning up the streets as we see in the Under the Red Hood story, and he starts with Black Mask and getting the weapons he was supplying off of the streets.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol D* was salty about it too. I kinda was too, seemed bytchmade of me to not make it fair 1-on-1
RIGHT! That was the only cameo that legit had me shocked and hyped... plus someone like that needed a proper fight

I also don't like how once he pulls up to GCPD with them, they put up no fight.... like, you mean to tell me that they can have a full convo with him on the way to GCPD and once he unlocks the door, ppl like D and A with all that training ain't gon fight this fool?

Also, I REALLY don't feel like doing all this Riddler sh*t... anyone who's activated the protocol can you tell me if I'll still be able to finish the Riddler sh*t after that? Or would I have to start all over to do it?

*EDIT: Just finished Harley's DLC... it was kinda cool but it was short as hell.... I hope that $40 season pass I got doesn't consist of 10-15 min DLC missions.... this is their baby, they better go all out with this $40 season pass

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
RIGHT! That was the only cameo that legit had me shocked and hyped... plus someone like that needed a proper fight

I also don't like how once he pulls up to GCPD with them, they put up no fight.... like, you mean to tell me that they can have a full convo with him on the way to GCPD and once he unlocks the door, ppl like D and A with all that training ain't gon fight this fool?

Also, I REALLY don't feel like doing all this Riddler sh*t... anyone who's activated the protocol can you tell me if I'll still be able to finish the Riddler sh*t after that? Or would I have to start all over to do it?

*EDIT: Just finished Harley's DLC... it was kinda cool but it was short as hell.... I hope that $40 season pass I got doesn't consist of 10-15 min DLC missions.... this is their baby, they better go all out with this $40 season pass

You mean the first part of it? You can do the first part of it whenever you get the correct amount of villains. But to see the full ending you have to finish up the Riddler missions and everything else.

Also, Rocksteady wasn't responsible for the Red Hood, Harley, or Scarecrow DLC. Those were made by WBGM. I think they are also responsible for the Batgirl DLC.

All Rocksteady is making are the DLC's for Catwoman, Robin, Nightwing, and Batman.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean the first part of it? You can do the first part of it whenever you get the correct amount of villains. But to see the full ending you have to finish up the Riddler missions and everything else.

Also, Rocksteady wasn't responsible for the Red Hood, Harley, or Scarecrow DLC. Those were made by WBGM. I think they are also responsible for the Batgirl DLC.

All Rocksteady is making are the DLC's for Catwoman, Robin, Nightwing, and Batman.

I got everything complete except the Riddler part... 96% done total.... 70.4% of Riddler done but I only solved 44/243 riddles

so you're saying its best to just solve the riddles and then activate it? Aight, good looks...

and I also didn't know that Rocksteady didn't make those

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I got everything complete except the Riddler part... 96% done total.... 70.4% of Riddler done but I only solved 44/243 riddles

so you're saying its best to just solve the riddles and then activate it? Aight, good looks...

and I also didn't know that Rocksteady didn't make those
Yeah once you initiate Knightfall protocol and watch the ending it will send you back into free roam telling you to lock up the remainder of the villains to watch the full ending

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm only about 2 hours in and I'm not really feeling the game :patrice:

Hopefully it starts to get better.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Seriously how am I supposed to beat the tank battles on hard (Founders island)

Can barely move and getting missile locked every second by 2 sides

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seriously how am I supposed to beat the tank battles on hard (Founders island)

Can barely move and getting missile locked every second by 2 sides
do u have all the tank upgrades as far as weapons go?

get the double move as well [it'll let you dash away twice in battle mode] helps out a ton, i finally beat all the tank missions a few mins ago after dying so much.