Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
so the deathstroke fight was wack? i was hoping it would be origins level of dopeness
I recommend you go play origins for a sec and come back breh lol I hope you like that bat tank

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Found all the trophies. Riddler wouldn't fight me.

Got mad and youtubed the ending. Those fetch quests are super retarded, 245 riddles for 3 minutes of content. fukk it. I hope anytime Rocksteady does another sandbox that they learn from The Witcher 3

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
There's a LexCorp building as well and if you fly around and listen to the thugs they start talking about Lex running for president

Also Rocksteady has said before that making a Superman game and getting it to work is nearly impossible

...and Selina also mentioned Robbing a Building for Queen Industries.:lolbron:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:banderas: This Thread is Sticky.
whispers-rock-steady-o.gif

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Man the batmobile gets on my fukking nerves the only thing that stops this game from being damn near perfec! It's cool when you just driving around the city but when you're chasing Firefly and the armed & dangerous missions it like the controls and shyt get all out of wack! Ain't no way them shyt should be out running the batmobile.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
As usual,
Joker is stealing the show

Yes, I'm replying to myself cause I had to re-iterate.

The great thing about
The Joker
in this game is it reveals just
how similar Batman and Joker are. Everything from Batman not telling Gordon that what happened to Barbara was his fault, to the comedic stuff. Right now I'm in Penguin's hideout and "we" are sneaking in underneath him and Joker says, "This is gonna be great! He doesn't even know you're here! :gladbron:." I'm over here dying breh.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Man the batmobile gets on my fukking nerves the only thing that stops this game from being damn near perfec! It's cool when you just driving around the city but when you're chasing Firefly and the armed & dangerous missions it like the controls and shyt get all out of wack! Ain't no way them shyt should be out running the batmobile.
Exactly how I feel about them damn missions. I'm using the turbo and everything and barely able to keep up. I actually like the batmobile overall but them chase missions are some bullshyt.

Oh and fukk these Riddler Challenges.
This last one before freeing Catwoman where you have to drive took me forever.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished everything in the game except the friggin Riddler.. 37 out of 243 riddles solved smh... I could activate the protocol buuuuut I guess I'll try these riddles 1st..... f*ck it I ain't gon lie... The riddler missions always have me Havin to use online to help complete it smh

The side missions seem so epic all the way until the boss fight... I agree with the other guy that they did D********** dirty and they did A***** dirty too..... And that H*** one could've been longer

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Finished everything in the game except the friggin Riddler.. 37 out of 243 riddles solved smh... I could activate the protocol buuuuut I guess I'll try these riddles 1st..... f*ck it I ain't gon lie... The riddler missions always have me Havin to use online to help complete it smh

The side missions seem so epic all the way until the boss fight... I agree with the other guy that they did D********** dirty and they did A***** dirty too..... And that H*** one could've been longer

lol D* was salty about it too. I kinda was too, seemed bytchmade of me to not make it fair 1-on-1