Bartenders Might Think I'm An a$$hole....

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Man i tip always, i pay 15 for a vodka and cranberry and tip 5:00 , next drink on the house, you save by being nice. When i go out i hit 3 spots a night so taking care of the bartender pays in the end, i was at the club got 3 shots on the house that would have 60:00 plus tips.

And btw, who are these niccas BANKING on “free” drinks/wings/shots? :aicmon: Where the fukk are yall going? Yall may luck out once in a while, but aint no successful businesses run like that. Niccas in here talmbout, “b-b-b-b-b-but da pwetty white lady gave me a free coaster and asked how my day was….She likes me and I’m gonna tip/trick” :sitdown:

B1tch don’t care bout chall! :krs:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
You know what you're walking into when you go out though. Nothing's preventing you from buying a 12 pack for 15 bucks and sitting at home either.

The thing is though, if youre in a decent enough spot/area where ppl have money... for every one person that thinks like you...there are 10 other guys who actually enjoy tipping. It feels empowering somewhat.

False confidence/bravado.....An American staple. :beli:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
False confidence/bravado.....An American staple. :beli:

I dont disagree...but its true. People who over tip to make up up for something else is annoying though...especially when youre out with one.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
What's the point of NOT tipping? You'll get a moody ass server and no cool perks. If I go to the bar lookin like a bag of money I'm not tippin like no broke mofukka. You not tippin the bartender and expecting your drink to be hooked up. :youngsabo: Da fucck?:what:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
You should be ashamed, anyone that stiffs their server is embarrassing themselves

You see? This is the emotional puzzy response u get from these low self-esteem simps who get mad when you’re not a fukkin cattle/sheep like they are. I SAID MANY TIMES…I DO TIP. What part of that are you not understanding? My point is, I shouldn’t have to.

BY LOGIC (assuming you have any :leostare:), isn’t the Waiter’s/waitress’s boss a BROKE LOSER TOO? I’m subsidizing his loser employee for doing his/her job.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
fukk I look like establishing a long term relationship with a bartender :comeon: I aint no alcoholic breh. Do bartenders make less than min wage like waitresses?

Yup, sometimes a lil more than min wage..i been bartending for the better part of 5 yrs, and honestly, to the TS, if just grab a beer i could give a fukk if u tip, but if u getting mixed drinks and all sorts of shyt then we expect a tip...And where the fukk u paying 6 bucks a beer for anyways?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yup, sometimes a lil more than min wage..i been bartending for the better part of 5 yrs, and honestly, to the TS, if just grab a beer i could give a fukk if u tip, but if u getting mixed drinks and all sorts of shyt then we expect a tip...And where the fukk u paying 6 bucks a beer for anyways?

Lower NY and the city that's pretty much the standard.